Jbeam 425 tour vs crz 435ll

sandee11

Jbeam 425 is one of my gamers right now, super solid head, launches low, hits the ground and runs forever, seriously, forever.... Handles unsavory conditions fantastically... Haven't hit the Crazy 435 but I hear similar things about it that I heard about the Jbeam before I picked it up.... Either one with a Crazy shaft will be awesome.

J.

Either of these available in 8 or 8.5?

Just from gaming the 425 and looking at both heads, I feel like the 425 will be the more direct of the two heads, slightly lower launch, bit more workable, but again, I haven't hit the 435 so that's just speculation... Look to Stew for a direct comparison as I know he games the jbeam 425 and has hit the Crazy(idk if he's currently gaming it, but I know he has), he hit all 3 of the Crazys actually (435, 435II, and 460) and he will def be able to give you some feedback...

J.

i have the 425 tour 435 435 II 450 and 460

the 460 is a giant of a head ,its high wide and handsome , alomost ttrianlge stlye , which i guess is how it gets in the air easier.

and aesthetically wise..,

in the final for the best looking head ever made. (IMO)

out ofthe middle it delivers a great feeling long high shot. wouldnt say this is easy to move about , its more for just connecting with the ball and letting the club do the work for you.

feeling wise theres not much better extremely lively. makes the golf ball look like a tiny ball bearing at address

the 450 is a more elongated /rounded style, slightly fuller head. with the trade mark rounded square face at adddress.

its longer in body than all the others , and i like it for clobbering the ball , agn not much chance of this thing going anywhere but straight or right.

well ive certianly never had it left what so ever i can aim dead ob left and itll find its way back to the right somehow.

the feel is more live than the 425 and 435 but less than the 460. good for cloberers of the ball, maybe the best they make.

435 II ive done a report onth is cpl of days ago

435 lots of dialogue laready here.

425 tour i think might need a bit more chat.

i like it a lot others dont.

the 435 and 425 tour dont have a nice feel IMO thye are muted and dull.

i think the ball aint going anywhere when nactually its howling like werewolf way out into the green green pastures.

it just doenst feel like it is bec its muted. theres no PIONG "yea i got that one...!"

its just thud," hmmph."

the 425 is VERY workable , i find this a great head to play when i need to hit high draws or stinging cuts on a cpl of tracks i play in tokyo. id game this club before most when i want o move the thng around a bit.

and , with the crazy 80 shaft oh boy its just lovely, + its NOT a low scuttler. my one gets high no probs at all.

perfect mix of carry and roll out.

this is my fav head of the crazy line up. no nonsense. super solid driver head.

Edited by supo67

So for me, which would you recommend? And do you know if you can get them in 8 or 8.5?

not 100% but i have a feeling i saw one under 9* i have one in 9* and thats a worm burner!

its either the 435 or the 450 im ny book

speak to T

only bec u hit the thing so hard the 425 wount suit nor will the 460 thats what i def DO know.

id think ull struggle to beat the 435 actually.

and get the longest yard shaft of crayz 80 ls II ,

everything esle in this head has been a big down that ive tried.

stinger didnt work, that felt terrible actually,

the gd p9003x actually does work well, , but its still kinda muted. the longest yard or 8o ls 2 .

Edited by supo67

Cool thanks man!