Crazy Pitchfix ball mark repair tool

dkats

This tool is so cool! Has a switchblade-like action. Just push a button and the ball mark repair tool comes shooting out! Seems very well built.

post-8-091431000 1318262751.jpg

post-8-099789600 1318262849.jpg

Crazy is such an awesome company.... They really come put with some cool gear, on top of the most fantastic shafts ive ever played. T sent me pictures of some Crazy staff bags... Sold out though.... Honestly the sickest bags I have ever seem... Gorgeous.

J.

the bags are preposterus. u wanna see lairy?

the look like the up market head covers

and they have one in leather which is about $8000 ........................,

thought that might be a tadover the top

the bags are preposterus. u wanna see lairy?

the look like the up market head covers

and they have one in leather which is about $8000 ........................,

thought that might be a tadover the top

thats peanuts to some folks:) they certainly have a following

and crazy could be the new honma for our generation. status

symbol to those that can pay for them.

BUT 8K for a bag is just CRAZY!

But a stsus symbol that performs :D

J.

i guess your right. if you can afford it, make it sing and blast your drives

past your playing partners, then its a bargain:)

yes indeed, thats a good thought crazy could indeed be our honma.

the best bag i ever saw was at narita driving range

"jonny shacho" we call this guy was a member there.

every week he had his chaufeur, his golf coach, his mate ,and his "other" freind of the day with him on the range,

the chaufeur would pull his bag out of his maybach and then stood on the range and would hand him his honmas from his loius vouiton square bag.

we priced it up $9800...,

we guessed he prob had10 of them .

the guy was a ledgend

yes indeed, thats a good thought crazy could indeed be our honma.

the best bag i ever saw was at narita driving range

"jonny shacho" we call this guy was a member there.

every week he had his chaufeur, his golf coach, his mate ,and his "other" freind of the day with him on the range,

the chaufeur would pull his bag out of his maybach and then stood on the range and would hand him his honmas from his loius vouiton square bag.

we priced it up $9800...,

we guessed he prob had10 of them .

the guy was a ledgend

was he any good?

I really, really do swear by Crazy shafts, but I have the Epon/ Quadra FEX Proto coming from Stew and I'm interested to see how the Quadra stacks up to the Crazys, from what I hear, the Quadra is the best match in the Epon head, so I really think it comes down to how a shaft matches up with the given head, yes, the Crazy shafts are marvelous, but I'm sure there are plenty of heads that they just won't match up in as well with as something else....

The whole status symbol thing just brought to mind a little experience I had on the range about a week ago... I had just got to the range, was filling up a bucket of balls and had stood my bag up a few feet away, two younger guys about my age walked up and were glancing at my bag(that day I had AF Tours, Yammy wedges, TRC ute, EGG ute, Jbeam 425, Miura Putter), one of em was looking at the AF Tours said something like "Man that's really a true blade" his buddy kinda looked over the bag, replied something like "ive never heard of any of those clubs, EEE-PAN(love how people forget how to read when they pronounce a word for the first time), probably some cheap copies, that Nike staff bag is hot, should be filled with some better clubs" the first guys started to reply, but at that point I had my bucket grabbed my bag and had a good chuckle as I walked away... One thing I have noticed here stateside is that for the most part, the average guy on a golf course or at the range just won't have a blessed clue about all of the JDM goodies we all know and love so much, I have gotten some comments about the JDM gear when I bring it in to my builder to get reshafted, and one or two guys I've played with have heard of and admired the baby blades, but for the most part, ive never met anyone over here that knows anything about the JDM goodies I play. I actually kinda like that most people over hear aren't "enlightened" to Premium J gear though... Just means more for us in the know ;)

J.

I live near pebble beach here in the US and play that and spyglass every couple of months and the vast majority of older Asians who come there play Honma. Some of those leather Honma bags are quite impressive. Pebble beach is $500 a round which is not cheap here in the U.S. Played there a week ago and this guy from Canada was tearing the course up with his Ping clubs. He probably had no idea about the Honma irons, Epon driver and crazy shafts in my bag .

ur at pebble?

sensational!

next yr if ur not busy we gotta hook up for a round , im that way bound

FINALLY..!

2 weeks , pebble for a week and bandon dunes for a week is my goal. just gotta get the missus to 100% ok it

locally we have a lot of jdm junkies, surprisingly they are mostly young and are able

to navigate the web so they are exposed to the real deal haha. i have had my share of

comments about my clubs. epon, yururi, golds, shinagawa and many older gentlemen

touting the latest callaways and tittys all comment how tacky and fake sounding my gear

is. oh well i dont even want to get into a argument.

of the older gentlemen that are familiar with jdm, they will usually sport the older Daiwas,

swords, yamaha, prgr and xxio. honma though being the most popular.

ur at pebble?

sensational!

FINALLY..!

2 weeks , pebble for a week and bandon dunes for a week is my goal. just gotta get the missus to 100% ok it

Sure supo, PM me ahead of time before you come.

Better to walk pebble rather than ride since its cart path only.

For a player of your caliber, you would do well to get a caddie.

Pebble has good restaurants and amenities that the wife can enjoy.

Its also quite friendly for the female golfer.

Also, bandon is as pure a golf experience as you can get.

Pebble is awesome... One of the few very well known courses here in the US that I enjoy every time i get a chance to play there. I'll be at

Bandon Dunes very soon(thanks to a timely heads up from Stew), anyone who has played there before, which of the courses there do you recommend? I really like the look of the Old Macdonald course...

+1 on a caddie at Pebble.

J.

Pebble is awesome... One of the few very well known courses here in the US that I enjoy every time i get a chance to play there. I'll be at

Bandon Dunes very soon(thanks to a timely heads up from Stew), anyone who has played there before, which of the courses there do you recommend? I really like the look of the Old Macdonald course...

+1 on a caddie at Pebble.

J.

Play all of them ... Pacific, Bandon Dunes and Trails, Old Mac ... you will have time.

Most people play 36 holes per day because the rates get much better. Strictly walking venue, and get a caddie.

ur at pebble?

sensational!

FINALLY..!

I'm inviting myself right now....

right this has got to happen. im scouring my free days now.

ive been itching to get over ther for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

i missed my oportunity in july for family reasons, but if , at worst ,it ends up a quick 4 day trip , then by hell or high water im comin!

whats the scoop on accomo..,

the inn at spanish bay was the place i found . pretty toppy tho. are there other options?

I live near pebble beach here in the US and play that and spyglass every couple of months and the vast majority of older Asians who come there play Honma. Some of those leather Honma bags are quite impressive. Pebble beach is $500 a round which is not cheap here in the U.S. Played there a week ago and this guy from Canada was tearing the course up with his Ping clubs. He probably had no idea about the Honma irons, Epon driver and crazy shafts in my bag .

He will notice if you're tearing up the course yourself :P

Well that's when i get the 'what driver is that, what brand is that? what company I'd that? :)

right this has got to happen. im scouring my free days now.

ive been itching to get over ther for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

i missed my oportunity in july for family reasons, but if , at worst ,it ends up a quick 4 day trip , then by hell or high water im comin!

whats the scoop on accomo..,

the inn at spanish bay was the place i found . pretty toppy tho. are there other options?

Pretty much anywhere in Monterey CA will work for you...