Which blade to go for?

DCCH

I am a new guy here and would like to buy a set of blade recently, any suggestion?

The Mirua Baby blade & Yururi Raw Flat Back look nice on the picture and i am still learning these Japanese brands now, so any information or suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks a lot,

jee whizz theres a few to choose form.

if ur a very good ball striker then the tourstage 905 are prob up there as good as there is ,

as are the yonex ezones, both from 2011

u can get customed mizunos a set of which wil be tested soon on this site i feel.

miuraism blades forget those 1957 things.dime a dozen get the specially customed verison maade for you .

af tours form epon are super easy to play.

depening on yr ability theres a few very very good options that will delight you i assure you.

If I could play them, I'd use the Epon AF Tour's

+1. these are the easiest blades i have ever hit. purchased them here on the forums but i did buy the 4 iron as an AF 302.

Just fyi, i was coming from TM TP R9 C hosel irons so the change over was extremely dramatic...and i mean that in a good way!

i'm gaming the yururi raw flatbacks right now and they are solid and pure if you like smaller blades. the epon af-tours are pure and super easy for a blade. so many choices!

jee whizz theres a few to choose form.

if ur a very good ball striker then the tourstage 905 are prob up there as good as there is ,

as are the yonex ezones, both from 2011

u can get customed mizunos a set of which wil be tested soon on this site i feel.

miuraism blades forget those 1957 things.dime a dozen get the specially customed verison maade for you .

af tours form epon are super easy to play.

depening on yr ability theres a few very very good options that will delight you i assure you.

I think this covers a lot, but it also comes down to the type of player you are. If you are a good ballstriker and like looking down at a compact head, Tourstage is a good starting place. I don't have any experience with the 905's yet, but have heard great things (including that you can hit a little bit off center and still get minimal distance loss). It's not as "exotic" if you will, but I think the Srixon 100s are still some of the best blades out there and can be had for a nice price and are super nice to hit.

If I was spending your money, I'd probably go Epon or Yururi just because I want to try them out. Raw flatbacks would be a fun time.

As for Miura baby blades... I feel like there are better options and quality in the JDM market.

hahahahah glad someone else recognises the srixon pro 100s ...

i have 6 sets shafted with differnt engines to cater for ALL conditions.

these are so damn good, its the PW that annoys guys tho, personally i love it.

but inever thought to say that bec these are"old" 2003 models.

these are my gamers now. and ive got a LOT of blades to play. these get the nod these days

Thank you all, since there are so many members suggest Epon AF Tour, it must be something good. (seems to be an easy to hit blade ) I will log on its website and try to understanding it more.

by the way, currently i am using Mizuno MP63, and hope Epon's top line is not thicker than MP63.

I am still learning these JP brands, how about Kenmochi, RC & Geotech. Geotech's price seems to be much more friendly and its N17 also looks very clean. will it also be a choice? Anyone have the experience of Geotech or Kenmochi ?

As for the yururi flat back & miura baby blade, it seems like yururi got more recomedation. Interesting, once again, thank you all and your input is much appreciated.

Thank you all, since there are so many members suggest Epon AF Tour, it must be something good. (seems to be an easy to hit blade ) I will log on its website and try to understanding it more.

by the way, currently i am using Mizuno MP63, and hope Epon's top line is not thicker than MP63.

I am still learning these JP brands, how about Kenmochi, RC & Geotech. Geotech's price seems to be much more friendly and its N17 also looks very clean. will it also be a choice? Anyone have the experience of Geotech or Kenmochi ?

As for the yururi flat back & miura baby blade, it seems like yururi got more recomedation. Interesting, once again, thank you all and your input is much appreciated.

the epon is definitely not a compact blade like the yururis or miura babies and it's topline reflects that. that's not to say that the topline is big, it's just not as thin as a hardcore players blade. coming from the mp63, you shouldn't have any problems with the epons.

newbie to JDM stuff, but Yururi looks prettyyyyyy I would spend on that!

Did they show up yet???

OP, See sig for best playing blades.

jeff.................... u playing af tours now?????

another guy on here is gettign a set of the missies not i.

Was wondering how different each set of blade perform relative to each other. Is af tour really that much easier to play relative to other? I thought all blade are pretty much the same, u got to be a hell of a ball striker : )