New PRGR egg spoon HD heavier and deeper model

Spoon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder how this compares to the original egg spoon which is supposed to be longer than the v2. A 3 way comparison would be sweeeet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I wonder how this compares to the original egg spoon which is supposed to be longer than the v2. A 3 way comparison would be sweeeet

I actually have all three here so I will do a physical comparison.

Will snap pics tonight if the ongoing heat wave in Japan cools a bit... (its killing me just to go outside!)

That would be Arimura Chie

http://youtu.be/r8Y5hDZ1hLA

Oh Boy is she the Girl for me.... Lol

I actually have all three here so I will do a physical comparison.

Will snap pics tonight if the ongoing heat wave in Japan cools a bit... (its killing me just to go outside!)

Interested not only in physical appearance but also performance since I'm still baging the original egg spoon.Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Interested not only in physical appearance but also performance since I'm still baging the original egg spoon.Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

It will be difficult since the HD is considerably heavier than the other two.

Also the lofts, the old Spoon I have is 17* as is the new Spoon and the HD is 14.5*.

I will try and compare feel and ball speeds though the heavier Spoon I may not be able to swing as fast.

post-8383-0-34591400-1343997305.jpg

I can't wait to get my hands on that thing. It does have that look that only a mother can love, but if it's an improved version of the Egg I'm all for it. The original Egg was pretty amazing stuff as is. This one looks like it can produce a more penetrating trajectory and controlled easier.

well im 100% getting one.

i loved the look of the newer (2) version but found it impossible to get right bec it was too damn light. and way to much toe in the air thing.

no matter what shft i put in it id struggle, i gave up went back to the original. 13* now thats going up for sale....

well im 100% getting one.

i loved the look of the newer (2) version but found it impossible to get right bec it was too damn light. and way to much toe in the air thing.

no matter what shft i put in it id struggle, i gave up went back to the original. 13* now thats going up for sale....

Look forward to your Report S...!!

That will make my mind up for me

3 weeks to get one when ordered.

I have another 10 days??? Can't wait.

going to hit the stock shaft (M46) but I have a Quadra FEX sitting here I'm planning on putting in.

3 weeks to get one when ordered.

I have another 10 days??? Can't wait.

going to hit the stock shaft (M46) but I have a Quadra FEX sitting here I'm planning on putting in.

wow looking forward to your review

im going to regret this i know,,,, but theres no point having 3 of them thats a bit of over kill

so im going to get the 14.5* and sell the 13* original egg with roddio s7x

IF this thing is 3/4 as good as this it ll be brilliant.

i like the shape of the new model a LOT and as the new one is deeper faced and heavier , im just salivating over it.

like kid in candy shop

yup decision made....

T......................... send me one.....!

im going to regret this i know,,,, but theres no point having 3 of them thats a bit of over kill

so im going to get the 14.5* and sell the 13* original egg with roddio s7x

IF this thing is 3/4 as good as this it ll be brilliant.

i like the shape of the new model a LOT and as the new one is deeper faced and heavier , im just salivating over it.

like kid in candy shop

yup decision made....

T......................... send me one.....!

surprised your only ordering it now lol

J.., the FEX and hte egg are magic.

That is what I was wanting (hoping) to hear.

Needless to say the stock shaft won't handle your SS, Do you have a shaft in mind you're going to use?

I think the stock shaft will be pretty good for the 100 -105 mph swingers but for the slower or faster a different shaft

is going to be needed.

Can't wait to hear the reviews as I also have their 2nd Gen version, which is too light for me but still refuse to give up trying to make it work :(

i preordered my 14.5 a couple days ago but i dont think i can wait 3 weeks. hopefully they release on time. i got the fubuki upgrade in a 65s

Ha! That's just helped me finally find a reason to try egg, I've got that fex still headless stew

yes ! u wont be pulling that into the bushes left iassure you. great match..