3 Wood recommendation please

changoog

Check out the new TM Japan Glorie 3 wood for more distance in a 3 wood.

But here's the "real goods" with this 3 wood - stupid easy to rip off the deck as well as a breeze turn over for that extra 10-15 yards off the tee.

Absolutely Love the new TM shaft with the nano alloy technology in the Glorie line - what can I say, TM Japan rules my world! :atsg_smilie_tm:

11* driver is 100% about 100% carry. which is great when tis wet and soggy, but ull loose a bit of ground ordinarily bec theres literally no run especialyl on softer/lusher grounds, the ball gets up really high really fast and just soars like a ............. terasaur.....................

i have one in 11* and ill play it when the ground is very sodden, or as a 2nd driver alternate.

its mad easy to hit, almsot never miss**t it . ever. but i dont get the OVERALL distance i like.

but for accuracy man its good...!

actually i got a 12* as well. u wanna see high . good lord that thing is high ,but stable.

but icant see where id use it im not sued to see balls flying high . mine are lowies normally.

again, hard to miss it just not long

Edited by supo67

How much distance do u lose using the all carry setup ????

well the driver is the crz 425 solid contacts with crazy cb46 7.2.. its a little too soft all round for me. but i built it to see if i cud play consistantly a softer flex with loads of carry. yea i can , but the kick in the shaft alarms me im not used to feeling the shaft warp that much, it delivers a very straight very high ball.

but i tend to pull it a wee bit but its fine bec it goes straight.

i hit this with the yamaha tour cb5o a few weeks ago in am uck around round adn on one hole striagh up hilli got hold of both well, the yam was prob 20 yards longer, on a good shot.

but..........., i did happy gilmnour on on the 18th and it went 281 bec that was thefront of the green. and imissed the eagle putt focurse, and imissed thebirdiep uttt of course,, and i lipped in for a par.. i cudda snapped the putter over hy head ala BO jackson . but i held it together. just .........,

so it deos def go... but in "normal" conds its about 10-20 yards short er.. but serioulsy straight. thats waht surpriesed me a lot. i wasnt expecting it to be long. but i wasnt also expecting it to be that consistant.

i dont mind it, but its def too soft.

i

Tiger is using a true loft 11.25 driver on an 8.5 marked head.

Edited by driverhead

Tiger is using a true loft 11.25 driver on an 8.5 marked head.

Really? Where did you get that information from? Very interesting

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus