Please close. Thank you.

jaygolf

Please close

Edited by jaygolf

The proto would be just as problematic for me. Fex 75 would be fine I guess, just not the proto.

Selling price? Not sure, haven't really given that much thought. I need to look into how much these are worth in this condition.

ive got thsis shaft in a 6.7 which is a wee bit too soft for me.... 'i like htis shaft its good.

i have it in my solid contacts 11* head for winter gorofuuuuuuuuuuu..

but i just think its too whippy for me.

how woiuld that go u think ?

Supo, Winter, that was the whole point of this shaft, playing against the wind. But I'm not as consistent with low flights as I used to be. Ultimately, I'd have an easier time with an xs in something with a higher flex point. I have the same problem with my RC fws. I year ago this would have been perfect for me. 20 years of playing x has taking its toll.

That said, playing against the wind, this combo is as deadly as anything I've ever played (when hit properly of course). Never seen anything accelerate through wind this way.

Anyway, I'll give it another week, if no one offers a good swap, I'll take your offer. If you still have it of course.