***Used Epon AF-Tours 4-pw, Epon wedges 52&58 still up for grabs ***SOLD: AF-101

aram1279

note: AF-101 SOLD

Af-tours, and wedges still up for grabs!!!

hello guys, I haven't been able to play much with my clubs lately because I'm in school and my clubs are at home, so I want to sell them and invest in a guitar I'm trying to save up for. They have just been sitting in the storage, so I mine as well let someone else make use of these nice JDM clubs. I really do love these clubs, and Epon is superb, but I just haven't been able to play them lately. Anyways heres what I'm selling and the details:

AF-Tours: 4-pw

1 degree flat

KBS tours 5.5

half-inch cut down

Yellow Iomic stickies (these grips need to be replaced.. they kind of lost their tackiness, maybe a wash will help)

-note: theres only one wrap of tape because my hands are pretty small

condition :

I played these regularly for about a year and half (I would say probably a round every week + range time every 2 weeks during the golf season)

The most used club is probably the 8 iron, and the least used was the 4 iron

The clubs have bag chatter, and have a few minor dings here and there. They were played with and not babied. I would never hit out of rocks/gravel or anything though

Anyways I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

post-15443-0-54986500-1350356485.jpg

post-15443-0-51592000-1350356506.jpg

post-15443-0-89539300-1350356552.jpg

post-15443-0-26626900-1350356561.jpg

Faces of PW & 9 Irons:

post-15443-0-14470100-1350356571.jpg

Faces of 7,6,5 Irons:

post-15443-0-92252700-1350356578.jpg

4 Iron face (least used)

post-15443-0-75236400-1350356585.jpg

8 Iron Face (most used)

post-15443-0-96325800-1350356594.jpg

looking for around $825 + shipping, negotiable.

Next up are two Epon old-school technity wedges:

58, 52 degree wedges

They were used more heavily than the AF-Tours and are in poorer condition

The grips are still good on them (lamkins) and I think the shafts are project X 6.0s

post-15443-0-98917100-1350497344.jpg

$50 + shipping for both of the wedges.

phil

Edited by aram1279

Swing was looking for a very inexpensive driver...should send him a note.

Dude, you have to take care of the clubs. They are Epon! I feel for the clubs

Dude, you have to take care of the clubs. They are Epon! I feel for the clubs

Clubs are meant to be played.... I can imagine the clubs I have that have been cast aside coming to life and lamenting for the good ole days.. Kinda Toy Story esque... That being said I do use head covers on all my clubs, but play the ball as it lies unless I am gonna get injured hitting it...

Man.... oh man..... the price for the Epon driver is dirt cheap.........!!

That's some pretty cheap gear.

Pm me ya price for the lot Shipped to the UK please

Clubs are meant to be played.... I can imagine the clubs I have that have been cast aside coming to life and lamenting for the good ole days.. Kinda Toy Story esque... That being said I do use head covers on all my clubs, but play the ball as it lies unless I am gonna get injured hitting it...

I like your style s. the Ogio chamber is great option if you want to keep the chatter at bay w/o head covers. I just drop and take aa stroke...

I like your style s. the Ogio chamber is great option if you want to keep the chatter at bay w/o head covers. I just drop and take aa stroke...

haha true true! i will take a stroke.

i remember the first time i got my copper 302s and landed in a fairway bunker??

decided to use a wedge haha. eventually i got over it. when i buy a club i prefer

it to be pristine. if its mine i dont really care.

i think prices of the posters gear is so low and ridiculous and such a bargain despite the quality.

"i think prices of the posters gear is so low and ridiculous and such a bargain despite the quality."

How no one has jumped on that 101 is pure craziness.

"i think prices of the posters gear is so low and ridiculous and such a bargain despite the quality."

I would of had the 101 but I bought a Yammie 4.6v at the weekend. Damn it.

Im workin on it swiss......

It would have been nice to have had the option of buying the driver, as we were in discussion to close the sale, but it appears that it was sold to someone else, before I could say yes to the shipping.

Poor form.

haha true true! i will take a stroke.

i remember the first time i got my copper 302s and landed in a fairway bunker??

decided to use a wedge haha. eventually i got over it. when i buy a club i prefer

it to be pristine. if its mine i dont really care.

How do you take a stroke and drop outside of the bunker…? That should be at least 2 strokes...

What is special about the Ogio Chamber? Also, I walk and carry unless forced to do otherwise...

Edited by RIduffer