Sold. Thanks TSG.

jaygolf

Sold

Edited by jaygolf

Im currently building a Ryoma/Crazy combo and I've been worried about the same thing. I tend to hook my misses and it seems perhaps with the high gravity angle it exacerbates the issue for certain swing types. I got an anti-left shaft so I'm hoping it washes out.

I just got a KPX that's pretty hard to hit left and if the Ryoma doesn't work out the Crazy will go in the KPX. GLWS

Im currently building a Ryoma/Crazy combo and I've been worried about the same thing. I tend to hook my misses and it seems perhaps with the high gravity angle it exacerbates the issue for certain swing types. I got an anti-left shaft so I'm hoping it washes out.

I just got a KPX that's pretty hard to hit left and if the Ryoma doesn't work out the Crazy will go in the KPX. GLWS

What really annoys me is that my playing partner hits it with a constant slight fade blast. Nothing worse than watching your mate play your clubs better than you do!

i have a crazy royal deco in mine and will absolutely not go left...it just plays a piercing power fade all day long!!! too bad it didn't work for you...

What really annoys me is that my playing partner hits it with a constant slight fade blast. Nothing worse than watching your mate play your clubs better than you do!

I had the same result as ur mate. Most consistent combo I had. GLWS.

what abvout just trying a differnt shaft,, ?

ive never seen nor heard of this being a hooker.. i wudda thought that a near impossibility..

what abvout just trying a differnt shaft,, ?

ive never seen nor heard of this being a hooker.. i wudda thought that a near impossibility..

Explains my frustration...

I was going to change the shaft, but right now I just want the new Yammie blades and my wife insists on treating me like a child and is making me sell before I buy.

damn the wives....!

u shud hear what mines had said to me......................... about 16 times now...........!

Edited by supo67

Mine has a bag full of JDM gear and I'm caddying for her in B grade Club Champs this Sunday - this phenomenon certainly helps!!!! (most of the time.....)

She appreciates the beauty and performance of JDM gear.

damn the wives....!

u shud hear what mines had said to me......................... about 16 times now...........!

Are you really that surprised? Really? ;-)

Mine has a bag full of JDM gear and I'm caddying for her in B grade Club Champs this Sunday - this phenomenon certainly helps!!!! (most of the time.....)

Very good for you! Actually, I would say that some of us are envying you on this one...

Very good for you! Actually, I would say that some of us are envying you on this one...

I'll have to charge daamartin a 20% sympathy tax if one day he buys gear off me. That's outright scandalous!

I need to sell this quicky, so price drop. If it hasn't been sold by Saturday, the price will go back up to 750.

Actually, he's got it all!

She is pretty, talented and nice as well as understanding. Trouble is she will probably beat him off the stick in a year or two! :tsg_smilie_smile2:

With a stick or off the stick?

Now back to the selling of some great gear...

Actually, he's got it all!

She is pretty, talented and nice as well as understanding. Trouble is she will probably beat him off the stick in a year or two! :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Truth spoken! - she's got a much better swing than me.

Ah well - at least I get to play with my toys and buy her toys - just like the good one for sale here!!!!!!

Edited by daamartin

damn the wives....!

I just wrote my wife a check in the amount of my new driver...I told her the check was double what I paid but she keeps asking questions about it...I live under an oppressionist regime...

With a stick or off the stick?

Now back to the selling of some great gear...

s, this would be a good club for you...if it doesn't work out, I will swing a deal for you to put that attas in it and ship it my way....that crazy will come in handy in any one of your numerous options....

s, this would be a good club for you...if it doesn't work out, I will swing a deal for you to put that attas in it and ship it my way....that crazy will come in handy in any one of your numerous options....

You want the good news or the bad news?

The Attas is on its way to Asia in the next week and we still have swap for the Betti, just been away so couldn't do anything...

I am in the process of getting the Sigma from Supo, I think, and have been eyeing this sucker as a possible fit. The shaft is too loose for me though and I still have the 2 Crazy UTs that I got in my last purchase... So have been holding off hoping he can move it as a single item...

sweet, looking forward to putting the full nanoV bag together, that was a cool line, the pinnacle of yonex IMO...I will ship the betti up to you Saturday. will be putting i95s in the nanoV cb heads and gaming once in a while...it will be a guest bag in case you or c ever get to ponta Verde...

I'm very keen. What's the length and SW??

I'm very keen. What's the length and SW??

45.5, and d2, maybe d2.5

Edited by jaygolf

35.75.. u must be a midget ;)

And? Are you discriminating against my height? I'll out drive any of you, even though I'm only 4ft5!

37.75...what was I thinking? Haha. 45.5 actually, not even 45.75. Thanks for noticing harboiled.