Favorite Grips

kaaayelll

I am a huge fan of the gripmaster leather wraps. The originals, not the pittards. I had put the on everything. They lasted, and are continuing to last for second owners. Over 5 years and counting with frequent play.

Since they stopped making the original wraps I tried the Iomic and Nowon and have settled on Elite grips. Personally have never been a fan of cord type grips.

The Iomic never seemed to have a consistent size to them and the Nowons had too short a life span.

I like the Elite WCS feature and find the grips comfortable and water resistant. I don't use a glove so the grip of the grip is also important for me...

Golf pride 2g wrap. I have Iomic x grips on my irons but I prefer the stickier 2g wrap

I LOVE the Nowon feel but they wear fast especially if you put a couple wraps of tape underneath them. I have a lot of thumb pressure on my trailing hand on the grip and it wears a spot in them pretty quick. Where it is in my fingers it wears fine though. I really need to focus on not putting so much pressure on my thumb.

for cord grips the perfect pro are my faves,they are very taught, tapered and long and medium thickness. tackiness is good and in hte wet they are acceptable.

the iomic x-evolution i also use, shorter length mdeium thickness, a bit thicker than than the perfect pro less tapered than the PP.

golf pride dual durometer i like as well, long, tapreed thiner than all here. soft outside but very taught inside makes the club feel softer.

very big fan of these for soft mushy feel in winter. used these agn on sat and they are a pleasuere to play in the cold ,was 8*c raining here sat . not idea golf weather.

the iomic x-fusion rombo are another im just trying out , not as soft , they fel vey smooth but tacky and taught. not overly long and not overly tapered ...

but overall the perfect pros get my coin. i like the cord

The Iomic 1.8 Sticky was my all-time favorite grip for a long time, by far, over everything else. Just received my order of Gripmaster JD Kangaroos; I knew I would like it -- soft, tacky and light (only 40g). Based on feel, they can't be beat, most amazing feel in the hands. I'm just unsure how they would hold up and play, over time, in the hot and humid weather. I've fitted one on the driver and, thought only after 1 round, I can say it's quite promising.

I have iomic on my Irons...

These seem to be holding up well!

I really like the sticky feel on the Iomics, but I still enjoy the standard Golf Pride grips. I think they're not too fancy and I can feel the clubhead the best with them.

I'm running witht the Dance with Dragon - Claw grip... not bad and they smell nice. or the Romoro Grips... they also have the fragrance grip