Not a Big Miura Fan

idrive

It felt super super Soft!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I got this pair of 52', 57' MB-5000WC to the range. Got to say I support everything Jeff said. It’s very accurate with great soft feeling. No problem to hit it for high hcp like me. My searching for wedge is now over (at least for 6 months). The 57’ gives very accurate distance and direction as I go place the ball at the target. Trajectory can be controlled easily. If I say this, you guys with higher skills got nothing to worry about control from this wedge. Spin is not the highest I’ve seen though.

I found it softer for 57’ in NSPro 950. So, I guess my Machline shaft on 52’ gotta go.

Btw, I also hit my 52’ Yamaha 2013 Inpres X Forged wedge first time today. It's about as good as this Miura. Lucky the x owner was finding Chikara, so I traded Chik for this Yam. If I didn't buy the Miura, I wouldn't wait to go for this Yam wedge. Now, so happy I got another best wedge for backup :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Mark

Today, I got this pair of 52', 57' MB-5000WC to the range. Got to say I support everything Jeff said. It’s very accurate with great soft feeling. No problem to hit it for high hcp like me. My searching for wedge is now over (at least for 6 months). The 57’ gives very accurate distance and direction as I go place the ball at the target. Trajectory can be controlled easily. If I say this, you guys with higher skills got nothing to worry about control from this wedge. Spin is not the highest I’ve seen though.

I found it softer for 57’ in NSPro 950. So, I guess my Machline shaft on 52’ gotta go.

Btw, I also hit my 52’ Yamaha 2013 Inpres X Forged wedge first time today. It's about as good as this Miura. Lucky the x owner was finding Chikara, so I traded Chik for this Yam. If I didn't buy the Miura, I wouldn't wait to go for this Yam wedge. Now, so happy I got another best wedge for backup :tsg_smilie_smile2:/>

Mark

Nice Deal!!

I got the MB 5000WC 52/57 sitting in my office but no time yet to shaft it up.

Thinking of going NSPro or TT Spinner for the 57 but not decided yet. What you guys recommend ?

Not Shimadas..... How are they compare to NS Pro or Spinner?

The feel is definitely more to NS Pro feel.. smoother and you can feel the slight flex on full shots which is what I like. The spinners.. have not played the current spinner but compared to the previous spinners, these feel and perform much much better for me and I find them to be very consistent in that they do what they do every time. Comes in 2 weights.. the NV110 and NV120.. I use the 110 for my PW, 50 and 54 and the 120 for the 60*.

I really like ns950s in wedges as well. I like a head heavy feel and the feel of the shaft is tremendous. Sure it's not exotic or super expensive but I really enjoy them.

thats what ive been looking for and even in the same loft.

pm me if you get tired of it

C

This is going up for Sale....

Let me know asap

sending you an email now

Ok thanks for the Text....

Email back to you!

( even tho it is like 02:47 am)

Lol

Btw, I also hit my 52’ Yamaha 2013 Inpres X Forged wedge first time today. It's about as good as this Miura. Lucky the x owner was finding Chikara, so I traded Chik for this Yam. If I didn't buy the Miura, I wouldn't wait to go for this Yam wedge. Now, so happy I got another best wedge for backup :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Mark

Good stuff. I love how soft those wedges are. I also find that I love the standard NS PRO shaft set up for all my wedges. I'm able to get a good, consistent feel which I can comfortably control distance with; especially on part shots.

Dale,

How are the new PRGR irons??

In the Post!!

So, inquiring minds want to know, did Spoon get the club?

i love the ns wv in wedges with high lofts but not 53 and below they spin too much

the ns modus are better in those ive found

the shiamdas are top shafts they just play perfectly not tought not soft.

got a set of those i pulled bec they are only stiff . great wedge shafts

no, not yet. i have no gap wedge at the moment and want the 51y

to complete my set.

have a kamui 52 incoming but still want the miura!

No as I didn't want to split the club and C wanted the Club Head only

No as I didn't want to split the club and C wanted the Club Head only

What's yours shaft with Dale?? I could be interested?

What's yours shaft with Dale?? I could be interested?

It's a black Shimada wedge

I guess Postage is the Killer

It's a black Shimada wedge

I guess Postage is the Killer

Possible...could see why C wanted the head only.... !! :atsg_smilie_punch: