2013 ONOFF Forged Iron Pics

TourSpecGolfer

Thanks T.

Can't wait to get/hit mine! This has been one of the most excruciating instances I've ever had waiting on new clubs because in so excited about them.

what shaft are you gonna use?

I am thinking to put bangvoo, recoil, or steelfiber.....

If you gonna use one of them, let me know how it plays.

Mine are coming with 950s stock. Thinking of going with recoils at this time. Hard to argue with results of Aerotechs i110 tho too. Maybe I should just play them with the Nippons it really isn't a bad shaft. Oh wait...I do live adjacent to the "windy city".

Mine are coming with 950s stock. Thinking of going with recoils at this time. Hard to argue with results of Aerotechs i110 tho too. Maybe I should just play them with the Nippons it really isn't a bad shaft. Oh wait...I do live adjacent to the "windy city".

Checkout my review of both in the USDM section.

For someone with moderate swing speed (up to 100 mp driver ss) the ns pro 950 is a great shaft and probably very underrated. Best feeling shaft I have played. Easy to load. If I had one complaint it would be that it is a tad high, but not ballooning. Probably not ideal for windy conditions.

Edited by shacco