SOLD...thanks TSG

bruinduke

I was told this shaft was pulled from a Romaro 3 wood. I bought it with the intent of building it out as a 3 wood weapon. After trying to get fitted for an iron shaft and seeing my swing on a video monitor, I immediately signed up for lessons and do not anticipate building out this project for a while.

So WTS/WTT this Diamana Stinger pull. What I was told about the shaft...It supposedly frequency matched specs for a 72 gram stiff shaft. As you can see from the pictures where it would say stiff or X flex has been scratched out. Don't ask me why. I also know that with a tape measure from end of grip to tip it's just past 42 inches long.

What I don't know. Tipping, how many times it's been pulled, or if there's a sticker under the grip that has spec information. I did match up the graphics to the 1st generation driver length pull Diamana Stinger I received from Supo. The graphics matched up perfectly, but for the flex designation that has been scratched out.

SOLD

I've disclosed all I know about the shaft and tried to take pics as best I can to reflect current condition, so please keep that in mind when discussing trades. Please just pm me with any questions.

Thanks!

post-324-0-89568100-1359238110.jpg

post-324-0-48117700-1359238121.jpg

post-324-0-67038600-1359238141.jpg

post-324-0-34801100-1359238155.jpg

post-324-0-29030200-1359238170.jpg

post-324-0-68575700-1359238187.jpg

Edited by bruinduke

id guess............. this has been scrathced bec it pro been tipped to fit the 3 w.

that would make sense. .these only came in X adn S

which would mean this is pob now about an x flex

which in a 3 wood

is absolutely utterly out of this world...!

i think without a doubt the best 3 wood shaft ever. and it s not a fw wood shaft, its a driver cut tis unbeleivabel

check what im gaming now after playing ever y shaft i nthe galaxy

thats my thoughts.

i dont know this indiviadual shaft

but i do know THESE shafts. ive never had a bad one.

I am hoping no one else responds… As getting this shaft might inspire me to try a 3 wd again...

heres my thoughts again......, sorry............

kasco FD--stinger x ... yup got it.

pr-gr egg spoon 15*-- stinger x yup got it.

yamaha v14--stinger x-had it.

yamaha v17--stinger x yup got it

crazy f16-- stinger x--yuup got it.

high launch.

long. low spin.

oh the pr gr egg origianl head on thsi shaft is .

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood