WTS/WTT Epon Technity Type J (301) 3-PW heads only

bruinduke

I picked up this set of 3-PW heads of Epon Technity Type J (badging of Epon 301 before Epon went global) with every intention of shafting them up. Prior to receiving them, while getting fitted for what shafts to put in them, I ended up signing up for lessons. Since my swing is in flux right now, I don't want to build out the set until I've got enough practice time to know what my swing will look like.

If anyone is interested I am offering up the heads at $550 which gets me to break even for them. Also willing to consider reasonable offers. If I can't move them after my series of lessons end then I'll probably shaft them up. Trade interest include heel shafted putters, adjustable drivers and upgraded shafts...and my weakness to try out Romaro H or V irons. As always pretty much open to any trade ideas.

Pictures are condition as of 2/6. PW close up shows wear of the most hit iron. The 3 iron face as expected shows best condition. I think pictures can make look worse than they are, but I can try to take close up pics if needed.

Please just pm with any offers. Thanks for looking.

post-324-0-52668200-1360161064.jpg

post-324-0-13377200-1360161076.jpg

post-324-0-82060700-1360161090.jpg

post-324-0-76687600-1360161102.jpg

post-324-0-14074400-1360161118.jpg

post-324-0-57794500-1360161138.jpg

Edited by bruinduke

Nice one duke. Oubcan actually peel off the technicity badge for

The clean sterile look. I did that with mine. These are more workeable

And playable than 302s!

got a set of these and they are simply beautiful to play. i think thye ahve a slightly smaller sole, ilike that.

they are just sublime at impact.

got a set of these and they are simply beautiful to play. i think thye ahve a slightly smaller sole, ilike that.

they are just sublime at impact.

yes narrow sole. they are buttery so