Romaro at the 2013 Japan Golf Fair!

gocchin

<!-- This version of the embed code is no longer supported. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/help/faq/embedding --> <object width="500" height="281"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=61125721&force_embed=1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=61125721&force_embed=1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="281"></embed></object> <p><a href="

from <a href="http://vimeo.com/tourspecgolf">TourSpecGolf / Golf To Impress</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

I think I could build a complete RomaRo bag and not want for anything for a good amount of time.

I think...

I almost did that… Sans putter and driver.

Pro Forged are still the best I have but the Yams have not been played for more than a handful of hits. The wedges are flat out performers but much crisper in feel than the rest of the offering. Have the UT and the iBrids, really liked both of those. iBrids out perform the UT for my taste but the ONOFF UT is the best of the lot to date. Very close between the ONNOFF Type S and the iBrid but the ONOFF just has that, to steal a quote, "frozen butter on a stick" feel...

All that said you could definitely be very happy with an all RomaRo bag including grips and bag...

Question sI have;

is Romaro CX forged vs the Romaro type R which is more forgiving?

Now that there is a new UT type R, will the old UT go on sale to clear out stock and should I buy the current UT on sale or wait for the Type R UT?

Question sI have;

Now that there is a new UT type R, will the old UT go on sale to clear out stock and should I buy the current UT on sale or wait for the Type R UT?

id like to know as well as going to pull the trigger on an Ibrid

Question sI have;

Type-R is an addition to the line up. The current RomaRo UT along with all their latest products 435/460 HX, Most of the Irons, FW, etc. were just released mid 2012 so it isn't going anywhere. Type-R doesn't replace the previous woods either, it just maintains the playeresque profile while providing a higher trajectory and ease of use.

Type-R is an addition to the line up. The current RomaRo UT along with all their latest products 435/460 HX, Most of the Irons, FW, etc. were just released mid 2012 so it isn't going anywhere. Type-R doesn't replace the previous woods either, it just maintains the playeresque profile while providing a higher trajectory and ease of use.

C, looking to replace my 901, which one type R vs Ibrid ?

So the R UT should be more forgiving/easier to use?

Type R irons easier than Type V? or CX?

C, looking to replace my 901, which one type R vs Ibrid ?

+1

after that great experience with Romaro H's irons, might as well add & replace my long serving Epon 901 too but same question type R or iBrid?

What does anyone know about the M forged irons?

i just got a used romaro Ibrid 20. should have it next week.

im usually cool with hybrids from the rough and fairway but off the tee

i hook. if i can keep this from hooking of the tee its a keeper.

wow, the ibirds and cx forged looks very nice.

IBrids are quite nice. Prefer Type S ONOFF 21* and less....

i just got a used romaro Ibrid 20. should have it next week.

im usually cool with hybrids from the rough and fairway but off the tee

i hook. if i can keep this from hooking of the tee its a keeper.

If you put a man shaft in the ibrid I don't think you'll hook it. Hitting Steve's with the attas3 in them if a guy gets lazy they're going right if anything.

If you put a man shaft in the ibrid I don't think you'll hook it. Hitting Steve's with the attas3 in them if a guy gets lazy they're going right if anything.

Not an Attas3 it is an Attas HY 85...

Actually I just meant to put Attas but my phone corrects it to Attas3 because of my conversations with RE about them. But yeah those aren't going left on a guy unless there's some serious swing faults involved.