All SOLD!! Crazy435, Romaro Ray 3W FW, Ryoma Premier

lousifers

Selling 3 great heads with the prices to move. All prices below include shipping to your place and net to me (you pay PP fee if any). Photo below taken on the day I post. Ask me if any question and thanks for looking

1. Crazy 435 head only (NO head cover), 10* square face, very good condition as in the photo. This belongs to my good friend here. Asking for $400 SOLD shipped

2. Romaro Ray 3W 15* head only, come with head cover. Very good head great feeling with penetrating flight (for me, when I shafted him with FW-01 Evo 6.4). Square face. Excellent condition as below photo. More info here http://www.tourspecg...roducts_id=4278 Asking for $240 SOLD shipped

3. Ryoma D-1 Premier head only, 10.5*, with head cover. I believe near perfect condition on the face and relatively clean on the sole and crown. Asking for $320 shipped SOLD

post-14889-0-72138200-1382720416.jpg

Edited by lousifers

Nobmontana, thanks!

To answer some questions:

Crazy 435: head weight is "about" 197g. with 2g, 3g, 5g in Toe, Back, Heel respectively. Will measure for sure and post again. SW was about D2 on TJ-46 45.5". Will ship with no extra weights.

Ryoma: head weight is measured at 195g., 0.5* closed, 10.5* is as printed on the head. I never measured the real loft

All shipment will provide tracking no.

Edited by lousifers

Thanks again for all kind words. Based on the no of PM, hoping to move all these soon. My Saturday and will go out to get used to Msg 1st shaft... slow response then.

Only interested in trading with FW-01 Evolution flex about 5.9 or 6.4 but thanks for all asking.

Mark

PM sent