srixon pro 100........nippon proto c10x

supo

well these arent for everyone

in fact theres only a very small audience these are aimed at.

and those they are will prob salivate. so ill pop them up in TSG for a look

my , very rarely used blade gamer set in oz. these are very sparingly used indeed. . and they are in fantastic cond. this 9 iron is representative of the set.

i got the heads (which had dgs300 ) in them from a set of 2 , that were the srixon pros in 2003, they were brand new when i got them. ive not realy used them much at all. they ahd been sitting idle for along time .

these were my fave blades for a cpl of years. prob stil pretty close but well times have changed and ive moved on to a diffent stlye of club....

5i 38 inch 1/2 inch thru the set 5 i weight 435 gram

sweight.

d2.5 3i

d3..... 4-5-6-7-8-9

d.3.5 ..... pw

ns proto shafts c10 x flex.

shaft weight is 130+ gram. very simlar to x-100 in profile with more weight and a stiffer tip and butt.

these are the second heaviest of the ns protos behind the 138-140 2s14s. (brutes) and extrmemely smooth , these are def for for a player with a stonger swing. i found launch on them to be midish low side and not as low as they were sposed to be ,or as in fact as i first thouht they were. they are NOT steel boards nor unhittbale unless ur godzilla, they are in fact quite a palyable set , just heavy.

im not playing nor going back home again for a long time so i thought these might ignite some blade enthusiats fires out there...

have a small peek. heres the 9 iron and shaft of them to start . my camera blew up recently so i had to resort to samsung smart phone , which actually , isnt too bad,! its just very hard ot get great detail. ill get a new camera this week and do full piccy spread. but i think the quality is clearly eveiden here anyway.

ems

payapl

$850

Edited by supo67

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful set...I'm sure many can attest to Mr Supo's good dealings on the board, and I will endorse him also.

I've only been able to hit the Pro-100s I purchased last fall from Stew at the indoor ranges due to the winter. But they've gotten a few compliments! GLWS

• 3 weeks later...

ok heads only o nthese are avialble as somoenone wants the shafts

so

heads are $400 shipped. these are in stunning condition.

they are hardly hit. thers none of these3 about i nthis condition

they are mint

• 2 weeks later...