Introducing Fujimoto Gikoh: Maker of Believer & Adject Irons

Full post is on GTI

Eccentric designs, interestingly they all sit flat and balance on the sole which many irons don't, they all have very deep cavities that can't be seen at address.

FG.jpg

XF5A4612-Edit.jpg

XF5A4680-Edit.jpg

XF5A4738.jpg

XF5A4565.jpg

XF5A4795.jpg

XF5A4616.jpg

XF5A4603-Edit.jpg

XF5A4748-900x600.jpg

It looks like all the irons have a really nice thin topline, including the deep cavity back iron. I bet they setup great!

All 3 Fujimoto Gikoh irons Believer, Believer II, and Adject have very similar setup when you look down at it. Nice minimal offset and compact top line.
Each performs well, actually very similar to each other, the differences in feel are minimal which makes it hard to choose. I think my favorite is the Adject but the Believer CB looks better in the cavity to me.

Here are top line pics:
Adject:
XF5A46711.jpg
Believer CB:
XF5A47701-900x600.jpg
Believer MB
XF5A47701-900x600.jpg

Okay, I have to look it up on a dictionary on the word 'Adject'. It's a verb so what actually does it mean on an golf iron? The club does look good except the strange name. To add or annex?

Yeah I know but how does a verb works into a name? Perhaps non-believer might be better.

Minimal differences from the top...cant differentiate at all...

Remind me a little of the old Hiro Matsumoto CB's

Any idea on when the Adjects might be available?

Remind me a little of the old Hiro Matsumoto CB's

It does look like the Matsu now mentioned it. The Matsu has the special tinted plating. I still have a set gathering dust in the basement.

Yeah I know but how does a verb works into a name? Perhaps non-believer might be better.

Yep dont get that one either Rob, thought you asked the question....believe it or not :)

It's available in the store now: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/fujimoto-gikoh-adject-forged-iron-5-pw-heads-only

Good to see a small family business being recognized for quality work! Interested to see how they perform though...

• 3 weeks later...

These are the real deal, If a few members want to try them I can provide an "early adopters" price to get the word out on how great these irons really are.

Also there was an error in our listings,

- Believer (CB)

- Believer II (Neo Blade)

- Adject (CB)

They are not S25C they are all made of Stainless Steel SS400

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

Are you able to tell a bit more about Believer II (Neo Blade).

How would you compare this to any other blades perhaps like Miura 57, Fourteen's FH1000 or MB-5005.

I am particularly interested how they feel SS400 seems new to me, forgiveness, distance, and accuracy.

I inquired earlier about the CB model but still debating, I might go back to blade.

Thank you!

Thanks for your question, to be frank the model I like the least is the neo blade because the setup is nearly the same as the Believer CB and Adject iron so it really defeats the purpose of going blade.

The Believer CB is the best seller of the bunch with adject following.

Both irons are absolutely amazing in terms of feel and performance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

FG Believer CB is a great set of iron. Its forgiveness reminds me that of XXIO7 iron I had but by far better feeling and sound. Actually, the feel and sound is like that of S20C or S25C. I can't tell it's SS400 or whatever

Forget the ugly stamp which makes it looks like fake iron on Alibaba but you can't see it when playing, this set looks quite like player irons. Thin top line and little offset.

I'm surprised TSG doesn't list FG anymore. For those who want a lot of forgiveness but pleasant look at address, this must be one of your top choices. I'm not a scratch player, but I can't stand big fat irons, thick top line, or cast-iron feeling.

Mark

FG Believer CB is a great set of iron. Its forgiveness reminds me that of XXIO7 iron I had but by far better feeling and sound. Actually, the feel and sound is like that of S20C or S25C. I can't tell it's SS400 or whatever

Forget the ugly stamp which makes it looks like fake iron on Alibaba but you can't see it when playing, this set looks quite like player irons. Thin top line and little offset.

I'm surprised TSG doesn't list FG anymore. For those who want a lot of forgiveness but pleasant look at address, this must be one of your top choices. I'm not a scratch player, but I can't stand big fat irons, thick top line, or cast-iron feeling.

Mark

We are helping them come to the states so part of that plan is not to offer it publicly at the moment, we can get it no problem at all for those that inquire. They are actually Kyoei heads that are ground by FG staff.