PRGR iD BL head size?

Bunches

• 3 weeks later...

When the ID-BLs first arrived, I was disappointed. They were bigger than I expected, nearly identical in size to my 302s, except they looked larger because they were satin instead of dark copper. Obviously, they're not really that big but since I've been playing raw or dark colored irons, everything shiny is going to appear to be overweight. However, after just one practice session and one round, these are already in the bag. I'm coming off two sub par rounds with my Yururis but Im more excited about what I'm seeing with the PRGRs. The best way to describe these is 302s with much less offset and better turf interaction. Feel, they are fantastic...and I'd venture with the same shaft, every bit as soft as the Epons. The term "point and shoot" gets thrown around but this is the only iron that I've ever used that I would say deserves that acknowledgment. I'm so enamored on how straight these are that I haven't even tried tow work them yet. It's been said (and I agree) that the straight shot is the hardest shot to hit in golf but these turn that notion on it's head!

I'll be spending a lot of time with these...at least until I find a blade with as little or less offset!!!

8C18BB49-EFD7-4BEA-8426-B0156077A118_zps

So what shafts are in these? Also, can you please let us know what the ball flight is like on these?

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread cuz I just can't get over how uber straight these clubs are!! seriously, if shot shape is an issue and you either have too much or little, take it out of the equation and hit these, then just watch it go straight!

Picked these up with those coveted Nippon Ora proto's in S, and I am delighted by the ball flight each and every time I hit these clubs. the climb to the apex reminds me of a roller coaster clinking its way steadily and forcefully to the top before dropping freely right down to its target. as long as any players CB I've ever hit, and definitely the most predictably straight.

superb combo IMHO and these heads will always be relevant with their soft feel and almost 0 offset. definitely staying in one of the bags for a very long time, they're just that great!

Glad u agree.

It took me only a game or two to declare these absolute winners,especially as u say, u like zero off set.

Loft is ok as well46deg pw makes for a vastaray of wedge options ( which i love)

For comps its always these irons for me. Now.

I have not hit the idbl irons but for me the Nabla tours are outstanding, very straight, little offset and forgiving for a players cb.