Huh?

kaaayelll

Well, it's not exactly someone trying to copy the ever popular Channel or LV handbag. 99% of the golfing public probably never heard of either brand.

Wait, is this simplified Chinese on the first picture? If it is Chinese characters , that would explain it.

I'm working in China and have never seen nor heard about this....

well...if it's a copy, it looks much nicier than the modart on that picture...

Regarding the space, pictures are not taken from the same angle. Much flatter on the Modart one, that's why you would not see it.

well...if it's a copy, it looks much nicier than the modart on that picture...

Regarding the space, pictures are not taken from the same angle. Much flatter on the Modart one, that's why you would not see it.

the finish on the black arrow is definitely nicer then the modart. With the spaces between the right bottom gear of the black arrow. doesn't seem right.

It could be the angle of the picture or not, who know's. I wouldn't be surprise if both wedges came from one manufacturer but different "Master" grinders!?

I don't think I'd say fake since it's not trying to put itself forward as Modart. Good point, though, they are different - forged/CNC vs billet CNC. The question is do we definitively know who came first? It sure seems one copied the other.

Edited by kaaayelll

RAW heads purchased in Japan, Some Grinding done in Japan, Milling done in Korea.

I consider them Fake Japanese/Korean Golf Clubs.

But Black Arrow basically makes copys of multiple brands.

S-Yard Bold Anyone? I think that pretty much sums everything up.

post-18-0-08132800-1412388375_thumb.png