JBeam 535 head

Petethepilot

Hi All,

I realise buying stuff from Australians is a sensitive topic at the moment. Despite this, I have decided to sell a 'Mint' (and I will back up that statement with a full refund if not up to that standard!) JBeam 535 11* driver head.

I got it off DaaMartin on this site and both it and the headcover are unmarked. It will come with a extra 8 gram weight and an Allen key for adjusting the weights. Don't be put off by the 11* loft! This is a mid-launch head that gives a solid thwack sound. It has all those wonderful low spin characteristics of JBeams but more forgiving than the previous 435/445 generations of heads! Looking for $350US posted worldwide!

Merry Xmas,

Pete

post-14185-0-28187000-1417943509_thumb.j

post-14185-0-88290000-1417943534_thumb.j

post-14185-0-98861200-1417943562_thumb.j

post-14185-0-68361900-1417943580_thumb.j

Edited by Petethepilot

Great guy to deal with and an excellent price. This won't last long.

Thanks Chaps, the cheques are in the mail.

Merry Xmas to all.

Pete

The JBeam is off to Frisco!

Not only that, but of all the great golfers i have met, Pete is the most knowledgable with respect to your swing and how to play the game. From one game I learnt an incredible amount of stuff, and have improved markedly since

Even though he is an aussie...... and he buys me beer

Not only that, but of all the great golfers i have met, Pete is the most knowledgable with respect to your swing and how to play the game. From one game I learnt an incredible amount of stuff, and have improved markedly since

Yes PTP is a student of the game - and drinks beer. Always makes for good conversation!

had the pleasure of playing with pete on several occasions. if i listened to his advice

id be a much better golfer. too bad I'm stubborn

Hey Pete...Can I book a playing lesson with you?

Now if I could just teach myself....

Update on sale.

Having some issues with UPS reference a contact phone number.

Please get back to me ASAP Rey.

Keen to get this off to you before the Xmas postal rush!