X Blade CB's

ethan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone? How do they compare to other forged CBs in terms of size and offset? Thanks.

I haven't sold many sets maybe 6-8 sets so I'm curious when one of these guys will chime in and share their experiences :?

They are probably all lurkers or what i would call sleepers.

The X-CBs are a very forgiving players club with a blade setup. very easy to hit about 90% as forgiving when compared to the TS-202s, Id say the 3,4, & 5 Irons are even easier than the TS-202s because they have a tungsten insert deep in the cavity.

Much more offset and larger than your "average" forged CB. I was quite surprised, because I thought that with the X-Blade name, they would be otherwise similar to the X-Blades, but just in a CB. I was wrong.

More offset, larger size, thicker topline, wider sole... the works!

Thankfully, this is just what I needed since my handicap has been gettting worse due to too much work, not enough play. Tried them out and the long irons (as with the TS-201s) are stupid easy to hit. Long and high shots every time.

(FYI, the TS-201 2-iron is the only 2-iron I used regularly. If I can get my hands on an X-Blade CB 2-iron, I will put it in play for sure!)

However, the short irons are TOO high (even with the stronger lofts). Thinking of putting stiffer shafts into them, but I can't get TX Tour taper tips in X-Stiff... So still undecided on that front. Good thing is that the stop on a dime! Or maybe a 8O swing change?!

If I can get my hands on an X-Blade CB 2-iron, I will put it in play for sure!

I can get you an X-Blade CB 2 iron if you need kind sir :)

If I'm looking for forgiveness & distance should I go with the TS202's?

I'm a 15HC. A real 15 playing course like Doral Blue & White from the tips; Crandon Park on Key Biscayne, TPC Heron Bay, etc.

If I'm looking for forgiveness & distance should I go with the TS202's?

I'm a 15HC.  A real 15 playing course like Doral Blue & White from the tips; Crandon Park on Key Biscayne, TPC Heron Bay, etc.

Depends if you just want clubs to hit or your looking to start the makings of an even sweeter set :?:

The both are great, my honest opinion is the XCBs are the best performing, best designed, and best looking irons on the market, now best forging? :? Id have to say Miura

• 1 month later...

what do you guys think is a better iron the mr 23s or x blade cb i have the 23 love them but always look for the new bew tourstage stuff let me know im looking for xblades maybe also who can get them?