3w... ryoma f2 13* VS pr-gr egg spoon (original) 13*

supo

ryoma f2 with diamana aliislei 80s built 346 gram d3 43inch

egg spoon 13* diamana B 70s d2 336 gram

ryoma is a smooth as silk club with a crisp impact.

launch is flat then it stretches up and lands soft, heck of a club this .perfect for winter!

perfect for chasing longer par 5s.

the egg is flat , low rolls a mile and is moster long.

thers nothing longer than thie egg ive ever hit , the egg is the distance king.

and with the diamana B its VERY "PIIIIIIIIIIIING" ur hands kinda explode , its an unreal feeling.

the egg vs ryoma, the egg is longer no doubt about it.

from a tee the ryoma. really surprises nad is def the better option.

it was pretty windy yesterday so got to see to the ryoma in full war cry

teed it up ever so slightly and lamped into a cpl. draws mostly ,small baby draws.

i had the club bilt heavier and gelled the head to get my specs,

the gell added a nice weight to the head and really made it clearly distinguishable in the swing

i knew where the head was the whole swing which at times with ligher JDM clubs i get lost at times .

The ryoma is EASILY a driver repacment, as long as ud need , still not a fan of the VERY sleek face, i prefer a bit of CHUNK, but for up here these are superb. both of them

summer here they are both a NO brainer.

the egg is longer, no doubt, the ryoma feels better and is higher and softer and can move left easier.

the egg is 100% point shoot , roll, wedge in!.

id still take the egg off the tips and id take the ryoma from the blues or in winter.

one more thig both are longer and easier thant he new model off te deck.

new model is better than both off the tee.

Edited by supo67

they are about as opposite as there is.

the f14 is the beast off a tee, and its the ultiame wind cheater..,

the ryoma is not in the same league. nor design.

both of these with the same shafts is the awnser...!

they are about as opposite as there is.

the f14 is the beast off a tee, and its the ultiame wind cheater..,

the ryoma is not in the same league. nor design.

both of these with the same shafts is the awnser...!

true true, you forgot to add the F2 is a cheater off the fairway for a 2w vs the thick faced F14

yea thats true, but the egg is better. more contorl with the f2 than the egg, but when u flush both,, the egg is a thing of wonder

Imho the strong 3w thread is incomplete without the Tourstage X-FW Type T. It won over the original Egg and the F2 for me...

Imho the strong 3w thread is incomplete without the Tourstage X-FW Type T. It won over the original Egg and the F2 for me...

my x-fw is still with you:)

never hit it, the other one id think of is the new srixon, i like that lok, rounded, ft ,chunky. but i think off the deck it cud be a handfull ( ,more so than the sleek ones)

I have a constant shoot out between the f3 and egg HD. At the moment the f3 is winning, but it is close. I have kaili 80 in the egg and fubuki alpha in the f3. F3 can be very long and forgiving from the tee. Not quite feeling the egg off the tee but it is better from the grass.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yeah? I can pick up one of those for cheap here I think, 12.5 degrees if I remember correctly.

Yeah? I can pick up one of those for cheap here I think, 12.5 degrees if I remember correctly.

That's the one. I just bought a backup from a fellow TSGer. If you can get it cheap, it would be a shame not to try it out!

That's the one. I just bought a backup from a fellow TSGer. If you can get it cheap, it would be a shame not to try it out!

Aha, interesting. Might have to do this. Is it ok forgiveness-wise?

Aha, interesting. Might have to do this. Is it ok forgiveness-wise?

It's less forgiving than those two but anyone with the game and confidence to hit a strong 3w shouldn't have any problems. For me it was every bit as long as the Egg but with far better feel and sound...longer and more penetrating flight than the Ryoma F2, again with better feel and sound, and more workable than both.