a grind iya do mo wedges

supo

Who's hit these ?

Mate bought a set gona test the today very funky looking pieces . not my thing at all but we'll the ho says go so I'll take them with me as an alternate set.

Testing out some buchis as well heard nothing but raves abt these

Like the shape big open mough frog kinda look

Who's hit these ?

Mate bought a set gona test the today very funky looking pieces . not my thing at all but we'll the ho says go so I'll take them with me as an alternate set.

Testing out some buchis as well heard nothing but raves abt these

Like the shape big open mough frog kinda look

Haven't tried this version of the A grind, but the other version are very nice. The Buchi's are exceptional wedges.

I saw these recently too..Was a bit intrigued by the look, that low profile.

I have been playing them for the last three months.

The wide sole makes them easy to play on our soft and lush fairway. I use the 51* for shots around the green and approach shots up to 90 yards. They do not feel particularly soft on bigger shots. They spin like crazy and the sand wedge is especially good. They can feel a little head heavy at times and the only shot I struggle to make with these wedges is a high flop shot. But that could be me.

I find these easier to hit consistently than my Crazy wedges so they will stay in the bag for now.

Art has also been gaming these for several months.

Pictures please gentlemen

I've got pics somewhere in the forum, can't find them but will post again.

Lots of experience with these wedges since we first saw them in February, they are a ton fun and get up super easy with a sole better for softer conditions, it does do pretty good in my local firmer conditions, it suffers only in 2 categories the first is appearance because its shallow in face height and shape as well as it's neck transition may not be what most of us are used to, In the rough especially deeper stuff if you go under the ball or come in a little too heavy good possibility to miss it if your not used to the shallow face outside of that these spin well and feel very nice at impact.

Got a set of new heads ready to ship at a good price if someone is interested.

well.................................... that was interesting I gotta say.

I palyed on both types of grass, lush and cropped.

on cropped the stock, buchis BLEW THESE OUT OF THE water.

but when it was pspongy the exact opposite happened.

these were absolutely fantastic.

anyone in lush ASIAN type conditions loking for a set of wedges That wil be heart stopping, these are them!

they spun like I don't know what , hes got the SW with an NS 950s and the 52 with a NS 125 (doesn't use a flop)

I hit about 150 wegdes yesterday. these grew on me like moss . ended up loving them ( as long as I was on the deeper grass)

I cud hit stop flops. side spin , u name it, not sure they really liked being too flippy tho. they ahd too much bounce i think but really I cudda easily used the 56 and not worred about a floper. no probs, from the sand the yare

ALL TIME BEST EVER

the 52 I ws hitting arrows not as high launch the buchis, but man, that extra length makes a great help when u wanna get funky.

im going to trade a set of something elses in for thse bec , more than anytign else they were SUPER good fun to play.

huge fan!!!!

Edited by supo67

Lol!! That's why I keep both this set as well as a set of the Crazy Toyos depending on how the course is playing....