Geotech T-215 Forged Irons

TourSpecGolfer

DSC06700.jpg

forged of S25C in Japan and feature a three layer cavity back created to be balanced and centered on the club head, It's finish is Nickel Chrome Satin with a sand blasted top line to help reduce glare.
The sole is multi-cut with a slight leading edge relief yet with a noticeable trailing edge grind to help if in tough lies, the new Geotech T-215 is considered a straight neck iron with minimal offset available in 4-PW, the lofts are what I consider normal with the PW coming in at 45*. Geotech recommends the new T-215 with the Modus3 130 and we would suggest this for players in the 0-20hcp range. Custom builds include nearly any shaft and grip combo from Japan and the lofts and lie angles are adjustable by 2* either way at the factory. You can also purchase head only.
Best part is these are only 600 bucks shipped for heads only 5-PW.

DSC06701.jpg

DSC06703.jpg

DSC06698.jpg

DSC06709.jpg

DSC06693.jpg

Gotta say those are really classy looking

I can't put my finger on it, however, whilst I have never purchased any of the Geotech product, I just get a feeling that it is really good. I must say I like the look of the irons.