Titleist Limited MB's

jbird902

Ok so I finally found my dream set and they have arrived. Guys, these things are gorgeous in person!! Chrome on the backside of club and then satin everywhere else. Will be putting them through the paces this weekend and report back. I have high hopes for these!!

post-10612-0-96011800-1449711051_thumb.j

post-10612-0-02954800-1449711205_thumb.j

Edited by jbird902

Those are amazing looking. And yet I'm still transfixed by that Epon bag...

LOL !! I love that bag too....I call dibs whenever :)))

ahh.,

I found a set last night, they are similar to the af tours in looks and head shape , ihad to double take to see they were in fact titleist but a bit smaller and rounder, pronounced of set in the pw (sigh) made me pass them up, good looking sticks, very eye catching!

That is funny as the af tours are my main gamers. These do look like a compact af tour. I will post comparison pics. I am surprised you thought the pw has offset? I actually like the pw and I usually use a vokey pw because of the wedge in most jdm sets. This pw only has .075 offset vs .20 on the af tour. If you found a set and they are priced decent you should grab them(only 100 sets made). I think these are going to be special. I hit a few 7 irons today and they felt great. Will have them out on the course tomorrow for a full review...

post-10612-0-66754000-1449796263_thumb.j

post-10612-0-58800800-1449796431_thumb.j

post-10612-0-35352300-1449796451_thumb.j

Edited by jbird902

7 iron comparison

post-10612-0-09016900-1449796695_thumb.j

Edited by jbird902

It's only bec. The irons I hit are very square .unfortunately every set of irons I pixk up look offset . I shudsa clarified that earlier. They are a wonderful looking g set of bats . it's just my eye has been irrevocably altered as to what I look at. For a normal set of irons I'd imagine these are right on the money. The rest of the set is fantastic. And if I had a spare motza on me . I prob wudda lifed them.

I still thought at first glance they were AF tour esque.