new (???) buchi wedge. ( i think they are new..)

supo

its the first time ive ever seent hese so dont shoot me if they have beenout for a cpl of what evers.. but I immediately went WOW these are up my strasse!

SORRY No PICS YET,, forgot to take one..

. if not ill try asnd have them tonight

ogled them with enormous fondness.

smaller, rmore compact . less offset ,rounder. much more "dynamic" than his previous ones.

these are ofr the better player undoubtadly. they are VERY reminiscent of the tourstage x- wedge from 2013 in my eyes.

thinner sole. similar thicker top line for , what id thin is a beautioful feel.

minimal farm animals and text.

extreeeeeemly expensive once again, but when your the top of the tree for gridners u can demand the top bucks.

im getting a set, not sure of their model number..

maybe chris can help out here..

Edited by supo67

ahhhhhh not 100% sure.. ill have to check it out again, I cant believe I didn't take a snapshot of it , it was very differnt to the proto mt2001 smaller, rounder, more compact... that' style suits my eye ,much more.

Kurt , ur dead right.. 3 sheep deep..

it was the sp101

I dotn know if its new or not, but wow!!!!!

had a good fondle of t his and the v2000..

the v2000 is a buit bigger ,bit more forgiving by the looks of it

the sp101 is my kinda look

I've been thinking about a Buchi set of irons. The VS200 are interesting from a variety standpoint (relative to my stable of blades), but I'm really curious about the MT201 blades. Stew, assuming you've hit the MT201, how's the grind vs Miura Baby Blades or Masda (two pretty different grinds, I know). Much obliged.

Very different in deed the buchis are more. Like a shinagawa grind style. Bit of a gooseneck but it flows seemelssly into the club like the yonex ishikawa model. But slightyl bigger and thicker.

They are a typical blade head and are simply gorgeous to look at

I prefered the semi cavity to the out and out blades but only bec ive got so many blades.

The feel is great , he knows what hes doing. Thats for sure.

Id have no probs saying go all in on anything id suggest the sp101are a better suited wedge to the blades and the v2000are suited to the cavitymuscle.

While we are on the topic of Buchi two interesting facts:

1. Tabuchi-san is Sasaya's pupil

2. Tabuchi-san is the person who hand grinds the edges on all the Seven putters :)