Unique golf bag or iron covers?

mharris09

I have miuras cb302s and I just had to get some magnetic iron covers to protect them from club chatter.  I know this is grounds to lose your man card, but idc, they are too expensive and important to me.  Opinions?   Is there a good cart bag that would protect the iron heads without covers?

I have a few sets that always go out with covers. And I love the look on other people faces when they start to realize that I’m no beginner and I’m gonna spank them!

29 minutes ago, chiromikey said:

I have a few sets that always go out with covers. And I love the look on other people faces when they start to realize that I’m no beginner and I’m gonna spank them!

Kind of in the same boat.  Not sure why we all decided that covers are stupid, some sort of golf/ street/ credibility issue.  I've seen one bag that looks like it could separate the forged irons safely.  I wonder if someone has 3d printed anything to silence the clubs

peole call u a wuz   for having iron covers  to protect  $3k   irons  ,  does that work for drivers and putters as well ? 

thats absurd, i NEVER  not take covers for  every club.

i dont  get tgat 1 iota. 

3 hours ago, supo said:

peole call u a wuz   for having iron covers  to protect  $3k   irons  ,  does that work for drivers and putters as well ? 

thats absurd, i NEVER  not take covers for  every club.

i dont  get tgat 1 iota. 

Not sure where the op is from but it’s definitely a thing here in the U.S.  people see iron covers and they immediately think you’re a 30 handicaper that’s trying to buy a game.  Maybe it’s because most people here don’t understand true quality or even know what a forged iron is anymore and they’ve never seen bag chatter because their cast clubs don’t show any.  Most of these people actually think PXGs are the top of the line.

forget about what others think - most of them can't afford the really good equipment anyway. If you have expensive irons then they are probably made of softer metal and they deserve to be protected. I have many sets and they always go out with covers. If anyone is critical of that I normally beat them repeatedly with my putter..... because it can handle a few dings.