Killer Blades from Srixion

I just got a reply from Dunlop Japan and these are a new design made for Japan only. They used the words Japan limited and told me 300 were made for the retail Japan market.

If anyone is interested I will have actual pics posted tommrow.

I have 2 sets for sale 975.00 shipped.

Thanks,

CHris

I was able to demo a pro 100 blade (the rep called it the 'knife') pitching wedge at demo day. I had been trying the I-302's, which are excellent; and saw the blade PW and tried it too. The demo day had a contest (hitting into a 5 gallon pail at 80 yards), I bounced two into the pail from diagonally across the range using the PW. I do know that Srixon won't mix the I-302's and the blades, only complete sets.

bubba

Japan version huh..... Interesting I've been playing the older version of the Pro 100's for awhile now. It would interesting to see what the differences are. After talking to a srixon rep about a month ago he said that these would be released in the US on an extremely limited basis sometime late summer.

To be honest i dont know if these were coming out in the U.S. My best guess is that they are, I dont think blades will sell very good in Japan.