Check out this fool!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

He is trying to play this off as a tour issue bag..lol what a joke saying its extremely hard to get and very rare..lol

This bag is a retail japan bag that is very easy to get and not even close yo Tour Issue.

235.00 Shipped if ya guys are interested.

Hi Chris,

for those of us who have ordered the bags, will receipts ship with the bags ??

Needed for insurance purposes as proof that it is indeed Japanese imported goods.

Cheers!

Hi Chris,

for those of us who have ordered the bags, will receipts ship with the bags ??

Needed for insurance purposes as proof that it is indeed Japanese imported goods.

Cheers!

Huh? please elaborate :?

Chris , what he is trying to ask is if there is a receipts for bags that have been bought form you .

That way if the bag or whatever was bought happen's to get stolen , or lost in a fire or whatever there is proof for the insurance company of what the bag cost .

Replacement is so much easier when you are able to have proof of purchase and proof of actual cost .

Mike

Thanks Mike,

I just composed a PM to Chris and you are spot on.

The tour spec stuff Chris supplies always attracts mucho attention on and off the course, some of it unwanted from theives.

God forbid anything happens to it :P

Thanks Mike,

I just composed a PM to Chris and you are spot on.

The tour spec stuff Chris supplies always attracts mucho attention on and off the course, some of it unwanted from theives.

God forbid anything happens to it :P

Yeah I have started to notice that here in Canada also .

Have you already got your shipment , if so I think the custom declaration that is on the box for shiping purpose's can also be used as a receipt for insurance .

Am not sure if it is that way where you live ( Australia ) ?? But I keep mine just in case they will take it here in Canada .

Chris , what he is trying to ask is if there is a receipts for bags that have been bought form you .

That way if the bag or whatever was bought happen's to get stolen , or lost in a fire or whatever there is proof for the insurance company of what the bag cost .

Replacement is so much easier when you are able to have proof of purchase and proof of actual cost .

Mike

Guys, an email from Chris would work fine stating the price and date with a TourSpec logo at the top. Make sure you photograph your gear too.

He is trying to play this off as a tour issue bag..lol what a joke saying its extremely hard to get and very rare..lol

This bag is a retail japan bag that is very easy to get and not even close yo Tour Issue.

Chris

Sweet, you answered my question that I posted somewhere else on import. I might be interested in one of these Titleist CBS41 bags. I will PM you if I decide to get one. Funny I emailed this guy for a BIN price and he wanted $350., what a joke!

thanks

Hyun Jin

I forgot to ask Chris if a " Under Warranty Repair Return" sticker could be stuck on the package, here in the U.K I wouldn't have to pay sales tax if I could bluff it was returned for repair, tax already paid.

17.5% of $235 is better in my back pocket than going to the govt. coffers

Do you guys pay sales tax on import stuff, would this fly in the US as a workaround ??

Chris

Sweet, you answered my question that I posted somewhere else on import. I might be interested in one of these Titleist CBS41 bags. I will PM you if I decide to get one. Funny I emailed this guy for a BIN price and he wanted $350., what a joke!

thanks

Hyun Jin

Was his name Jimmy Walker? DYNO-MITE!

I have a lot of special needs customers that ask for receipts and marking the box as used or repaired goods with lower value and insurance to avoid customs. I'm happy to do this for you guys just make sure its part of the Paypal memo so i don't forget.

My guess is that Dyno mite knows about me maybe even indirectly bought the bag from me but what gets me is passing it off as tour issue and saying avoid expensive shipping when his bag is more expensive than if you were to ship it from Japan.

BTW yes I pay 5% sales tax on all purchases. please keep in mind I have to add 8% + shipping to every product. I wish import clubs were cheaper for you all but unfortunately they are not.

BTW yes I pay 5% sales tax on all purchases. please keep in mind I have to add 8% + shipping to every product. I wish import clubs were cheaper for you all but unfortunately they are not.

Last time I checked that's cheaper than buying a plane ticket and going to get it yourself. :? You want the best you gotta pay for it.

Some fool just bought the bag for $660

;allcoh ;allcoh ;rofl ;Eyecrazy 8O