Scratch Golf Polished Chrome Wedge PIC

We have made ALOT of wedges since we opened last October. Amazingly, in that whole time we have only gotten 1 order for Polished Chrome wedges. I knew that we would do more Satin Chrome wedges than Polished but I am just amazed at how many more. These 2 Polished Chrome wedges just got finished and shipped out so I figured I would take a couple pictures for you guys. I took about 200 pictures and even with my tripod this is the only one that came out even close to good enough to post. I had a serious problem with glare. LOL. :lol: I think that they turned out great. 8)

picture.JPG

I'm with Alcap26. The chrome wedges look great, but I'll be happy when my satin chromes arrive. ("Soon"? he asked hopefully!) I do like my wedges either dark colored or a matte/satin finish because of the glare issue. I've been in the situation before where a chrome wedge makes a perfect mirror at the perfect angle to blind me at address. (A "perfect club"?)