GDO Japans best selling clubs

Ok this is for the average golfer in Japan not the High end player or Club freak. These are the best sellers.

Top Drivers:

1st: Cleveland Launcher 460 NC-X

450088_1.jpg

2nd: Mac Tec NV3

680109_1.jpg

3rd: Taylormade R7 Quad

280506_1.jpg

Fairway Woods:

1st: BBD SFD SuperCv Type H

480038_1.jpg

2nd: Mac Tec NV3 FW

680073_1.jpg

Irons:

1st: XXIO Tour Irons

130869_1.jpg

2nd:Wilson Tab Irons

310206_1.jpg

3rd: MacTec NV3 Irons

680110_1.jpg

Wedges:

1st: Forged Raw ( generic )

530847_1.jpg

2nd: Fourteen MT-28 low bounce

E80021_1.jpg

3rd:Gauge Designs GAS1

430110_1.jpg

Putters:

1st: NV3 Air cupface

680119_1.jpg

2nd:Gauge Design retail Eld**k ( not proto ) Nano Casted

430124_1.jpg

3rd: Taylormade Mezza Monza

280446_1.jpg

Please remember this represents the best selling clubs at the moment in Japan not the best club ratings.

The Mac Tec is only non conforming the 9* has a .5 closed face and all the shafts are pretty whippy. Is it longer than the R7?....yes it is but its not as long as the honma 420RF, the honma is hard to control it feels like there is to much spin on the ball. I have had the Mac Tec and I still have the honma and R7, They are all very long the MacTec is the most forgiving then the R7 then the honma.

So I assume the NC-X is also illegal....prices!!!! I think this was discussed several mo.'s ago, but the NV3 is going for how much? Remember the "new putter" ;bdaysm , I still haven't decided on which one yet...

God Bless

Jer

Hey we got a member here by the name of landy, he is selling a almost brand new NV3 Mactec for dirt cheap. It has only hit 3 balls PM him i think he is willing to negotiate.

In regards to a putter, Most of ya know my answer will be Gauge Japan or Golds Factory.

How much would the MacTec putter be

and the "Forged Wedges"

I cant even get the " Forged Wedges " no one knows what I'm talking about yet they supposedly are the #1 seller for Golf Digest Online.

The MacTec putter was used by shingo for a lil bit last month and its 200.00 shipped.

I played a Cleveland 460 NC-X for a wouple of weeks. Very, very easy to hit. Doesn't feel as explosive off the face as my R510, but definitely more forgiving. Distance is too close to call but the NC-X had a higher launch angle, for sure.

The stock Fuji shaft is much better than the Fuji gold model they sell with the US market Launcher. I played with an S-flex (I normally play an X) without too many problems.

A very, very nice club.

and the "Forged Wedges"

I cant even get the " Forged Wedges " no one knows what I'm talking about yet they supposedly are the #1 seller for Golf Digest Online.

The MacTec putter was used by shingo for a lil bit last month and its 200.00 shipped.

So you can get basically any Japan stuff??

like possibly a 360XD 3 wood, or Nike 300cc Ti driver, or Katana Putter like this one http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f21828447 :D

and the "Forged Wedges"

So you can get basically any Japan stuff??

like possibly a 360XD 3 wood, or Nike 300cc Ti driver, or Katana Putter like this one http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f21828447 :D

Sure, Yes i can get you those products but I actually suggest different ones over the ones you have selected but hey i play ladies graphite in my wedges and X-flex in my FW's so who am I to judge :lol:

• 2 weeks later...