Ranking Names and Pics

I'm starting to mess with the rankings and am wondering what the members want or would have the most fun with. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but the Mods are now ranked Loser along with the gutter gang having their own rank.

Do you think we should have a set system determined by post count or a free for all rank system?

I have several ideas like a scratch player rank w proof of GIHN, a Club Champ rank for those who can provide proof, a Tour Freak rank for members with 3 or more Tour clubs etc etc etc...

What do you all think?

Well then I would qualify on two counts as I have 3 tour clubs in my bag :(

I don't think there would be enough room for some of the members here .

And would a RCGA handicap index card due instead of a GIHN # ???

Agent Orange :lol: :lol: Nice one jboy :lol:

just dont put the dog s**t under my name! ;angel ;squarecycle

How about a club hoe for people who cant stop buying new clubs every month.

How about a club hoe for people who cant stop buying new clubs every month.

that is assumed when you join here...

I think its cool if you leave it as a free for all... perhaps people will find thier little clans and stick together in thier little corners... like us gutter gang folks...

maybe the board needs a deidcated Cameron section... so that way all the cameron guys can talk in a dedicated area...

It might get lame and over complicated if it starts being regulated...

All is I know is the Gutter Gang was here first!!! (tounge sticking out!! hehe)

What about an  'Agent Orange'  rating for us defoliants and herbicides that live in the rough and carry 3 or more  tour scythes ??

:lol:

:lol: :lol: .Agent Orange indeed..there have been days when I've felt like a defoliant hitting thru so many trees...

just glad they didn't decide to call us bottom feeders.

[quote="shoe295"

:lol: :lol: .Agent Orange indeed..there have been days when I've felt like a defoliant hitting thru so many trees...

just glad they didn't decide to call us bottom feeders.

there isn't much water on my course.

Yup. I need one of those irons with a leading edge so sharp it literally cuts the grass. Wonder if I can request that to be a custom special on a scratch wedge. Hm... if I top the ball, I might cut the ball in half. :)

Yup.  I need one of those irons with a leading edge so sharp it literally cuts the grass.  Wonder if I can request that to be a custom special on a scratch wedge.  Hm...  if I top the ball, I might cut the ball in half.   :)

you might not be able to get through airport security with that one :wink:

Well, It would be a great idea cuz I would be happy to mow the lawn ( as long as it's not one of those acre lots) on the weekends. Just keep chipping the ball around, and soon the grass would be all cut!