Sound

AKFLY

What can I do to get a more muted sound out of my driver ?

I can add 5-7 grams of weight - just need to know what substance to use.

Will rat glue change it ?

Foam ?

you can try lead tape on the sole first-- i did that with a kzg pft head and it helped. or yes you can use rattle stop (rat glue) and it will deaden it some. do not use foam--do not use foam* after a few rounds you will have a huge expensive baby rattle and no way to solve the problem. the foam breaks up after a short while and than you have chunks rattleing around...ken

Who knows I downloaded it a while back looking for an Avatar - so I lost Rodney and then figured that you need a hot piece of Tuna to be part of th GG. :laugh:

Who knows I downloaded it a while back looking for an Avatar - so I lost Rodney and then figured that you need a hot piece of Tuna to be part of th GG. :laugh:

Her name is Adriana Lima, a brazilian bombshell that has been gracing the covers of Victoria's Secret catalog covers.

Her name is Adriana Lima, a brazilian bombshell that has been gracing the covers of Victoria's Secret catalog covers.

Thank you for the info . Now I just have to find a big pic so I can post it in the basement :smile2:

Thank you for the info . Now I just have to find a big pic so I can post it in the basement :smile2:

please do :smile1: