What items would you like to see in the Catalog?

hmmm...how about gauge BLADES..if they have blades. Bet they will look sick.

In regards to GD Japan blades, there is a cool new model coming out this autum that should look much better than these. The ones in the pic on golf rescue are sold out and no longer in production.

how about apparel? Curious what japanese golf apparel looks like

Apparel is tricky, I have all the catalogs and there are tons of selection but I will need to get a professional scanner in the future to offer the good stuff and quality pics.

How about Grips (Tourstage, Honma, etc.)

Great idea I will get on that this week :cool:

How about the hiro matsumoto irons.

Will do that one today! Thx

What about Honma's?  

Oh yeah, and a good mortgage company too!  

God Bless  

Jer

Ok in regards to Hiro Honma, I have an agrement to stay out of that market until the affiliation module of the Catalog is open where Honma Japan Co. can directly sell from my site. They have also agreed to offer special lines for the people who enjoy less offset and a thin topline exclusively for TSG.

Thats funny you mention a mortgage company because I have alrady made contact with a financing company that might allow me to offer low monthly payments of like 39.00 a month or so on complete sets.

Thanks for your comments, I will get on a couple of them today. Keep them coming!!!

Other accessories such as tees, headcovers, other bag accessories, ball markers (like the GD), etc. Smaller ticket items that allow most to indulge in import items without them having to break the bank each time :smile1:

Perhaps balls as well?

Didier

Aero Spark Tees, cap clips, balls, tour spec gear, etc. I'd bet it would be hard to stock so many items unless you can order from companies based on an order from a customer. If you have to buy and stock so to speak, forget it. Wouldn't work for you.

I just got back from Japan and the selection of accessories is wonderful and would be very surprising to many on this board.

I also think people would be shocked as to how much balls cost there so I don't think you could move them here.

Strongly suggest J licensed gear from American companies. Then the Titleist, Taylor Made, Cleveland, Callaway fans can one up their playing partners by wearing gear that is not available in the US.

Graphite design shafts

More accesories - heacovers, shoes , T shirts and logo golf shirts.

Shipping rates

More "hard" equipment even if it is on backlog, just so you can see specs. and what is available in Japan.

Graphite design shafts  

More accesories - heacovers, shoes , T shirts and logo golf shirts.  

Shipping rates  

More "hard" equipment even if it is on backlog, just so you can see specs. and what is available in Japan.

All the GD shafts are in there already, just click to page two on shafts.

Shipping rates are given when you go to check out. And im working on apparel.

How about a "What's New" menu so that we know exactly what's been added to the catalogue each time we check?

Every item on the top of the catalog main page list is the most recent items added.

Will you be accepting Paypal or only credit cards?

We already accept everything: paypal, credit cards, Online check. This is good to hide a purchase from the wife. I have had about 40 orders since release and everything is working perfect and don't forget its SSL secure.

Will you be accepting Paypal or only credit cards?

We already accept everything: paypal, credit cards, Online check. This is good to hide a purchase from the wife. I have had about 40 orders since release and everything is working perfect and don't forget its SSL secure.

My wife has to hide purchases from me! :surprize: (kidding)

I'd like to buy a few small items but am waiting for you to have the Gauge Design Hat Clip/Ball Marker in stock :smile1:

Didier