Only 9 holes w/Eldik

Landy

Yes I played 9 holes with my GD Eldik putter today. First I'd like to thank Chris for this fine piece of "hand crafted, Mickelson sould have used one in the Open, birdie/par saving, stealth looking machine."

This putter brings the pendulim feel out of you. Just point and shoot. Line it up keep your head down and listen to the ball fall in.

A little back ground on why the 9 holes. For the last 3 months, I've been in rehab., for two herniated discs. Both my Drs.(Neurologist and Spinal Ortho Surgeon prohibated me from hitting the links. I've been sneaking off to the range for the last few weeks, slowing hitting balls, trying to keep the groove. So today I decide to play 4-5 holes, if I felt up to it then 9.

Needless to say, I was alittle rusty, thus I took my time on the practice greens. All I can say about the Eldik, is AMAZING. I was putting, lights out. The presure was on the putter comes with a bright blue grip, everyone's watch the bald guy with the blue grip. BAMM! BAMM! 10 ft - 6ft - 4 ftrs become tap-ins. Samething on the course, those 5-4 footers, HA! I spit on you and the Diaz brothers! The middle of the cup.

The weight of te putter just carries your shoulders and makes it easy to keep the line. Once again, Chris thank you! After not playing for 3 months and affraid of being off, the putter really helped. Worth every penny!

Thank you & best regards

Ouch i hope you feel better thats a bummer. Yes the same goes for me Chris got me this putter and from the first putt it was sink'o'matic i am drilling putts left and right it has the perfect balance and the pendalum action is right on this will be in my bag for a long time.. when you get a chance try on or buy one from Chris you will buy the best putter of your life its worth every single penny... Thanks Chris.. for all the bomb equiptment..

Good to hear... my Eldik will be on the way, but really as a training tool. My Bettinardi has not yielded many three putts and has sunk many one putts, but every now and then I like to mix in a "training" putter (that is how I think of the 2-balls, futuras, and other simple align putters). But I have wanted to try the Eldik. It looks like the best in this class of putter. For good measure, I may also be testing the Tour One Black and M3+. We'll see :laugh:

Here some cool Info guys, The retail Eldik can actually be adjusted from 330g - 377g and here is the process:

1) Heat up the SS303 piece and remove the screws with an Allen wrench. You will notice within the rear weight piece there is lead and gel.

2)You now have the option to remove some lead or add some. The amount that is in there puts the putter head at 343g. I have adjusted my Eldik to 365g's by adding 3 pieces of lead tape.

Its pretty easy but can be risky if you don't heat up the weight piece before you take the screws out because the glue can be holding the screw down and that can lead to stripping the screws.

All in all I am very happy I found this out. This only works with the retail Eldiks due to the rear part having a gap on the inside but I have done it and I suggest if you have a problem with it being to light or heavy try it out. You could also send it to J.K or another experienced club builder to do it for you. Should take 20 min total if ya got the tools.

Well, after all the hype, you guy's talked me into one. Just ordered it last night from Chris.

Way to go guy's, I was trying to get rid of stuff, not buy more!

Thanks alot!

G$

I'll be sure to thank you all again if it works as well as you say!!