I NEED NEW FAIRWAY WOODS!!!...

heelman9

I'm just looking for suggestions for Fairway Woods. I'm open to any and all Suggestions Tour or Retail, Domestic or Import. I'm about a 5 or 6 Handicap which comes from bad Course Management maybe. I hit The Ball EXTREMELY High, I make pitch marks with my 7.5* Driver. I'm Probably looking for something that looks good and has a very boring trajectory.

Thanks in advance,

-Parker

P.S. Right now I'm using a TITLEIST PT 15* Bore Thru with a S300 Shaft and I hit it Too High and not quite far enough for my liking right now

If you hit the PT high then the SS-03 is the club for you. Piercing bullets, amazing feel, great looks and length.

well the old favorites:

970 Silver

BBD Type H

Tourstage MR-23 **

Tourstage FST

TM V-Steel / 200 Tour

I'm just looking for suggestions for Fairway Woods. I'm open to any and all Suggestions Tour or Retail, Domestic or Import. I'm about a 5 or 6 Handicap which comes from bad Course Management maybe. I hit The Ball EXTREMELY High, I make pitch marks with my 7.5* Driver. I'm Probably looking for something that looks good and has a very boring trajectory.

Thanks in advance,

-Parker

P.S. Right now I'm using a TITLEIST PT 15* Bore Thru with a S300 Shaft and I hit it Too High and not quite far enough for my liking right now

Chris suggests the F-ST, and I actually have one to unload: 3+ (13.5*) w/ UST iRod FW stiff, untipped, full insert, 43", Winn V17 RT Arrow XF (grey) grip. Head is 8.5/10 (no sky marks), shaft and grip are 9.9/10. Hits it long and low. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send over some pics.

Didier

:cool:

Mizuno MP-001 are excellent.

Mizuno Hot Metal if you can find one. Excellent.

I am into the TM 200 Steel. You won't find an easier to hit FW and with the right shaft they are very long and accurate. I have a 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. Classic Woods.

The tourstage fs-t or the new Gauge Design, coming out in late Aug. in japan . The sonartec np-99 ,or the ss-03 ,or the a v-steel ,those IMO the best choices...Good luck on your choice...

I just got my TS F-ST+ 13 deg. , PRGR Duo Hit 18 deg. and TM RAC 2U Driving iron in normal-spec from TSG (Chris).

I will post my review soon but so far I had 1 round with the F-ST+.

And here's my short term review:

Distance - my ball goes 240-250yds (using Pro V1x).

Ball flight - it has a low trajectory which is what I wanted.

Forgiveness - Fairway or not you can hit this club from anywhere.

Feel - Very solid and effortless to hit.

Looks - Very clean and beautiful look.

I will update with a seperate review as I put more rounds in em.