2005 TaylorMade new Bag Pics

tsunglin

I dont know whats "Japan Only" and whats not. My best guess is that its all Japan only.

I can get them all any time your ready, but want everyone to remember shipping prices on bags. :money: 6kg=100.00.

The bag on the far left of Picture 9 is SWEET!!

tr0408-9.jpg

Those first two stand bags are sweet.  I still have 90 days to return my R7 stand bag so I am hoping they become available stateside.

My dad just arrived as well with my R7 stand bag. :mad:

Duke,

I called up the local TM distributor. They will be having the new "Japan stand/staff bags" in a few weeks. No idea on pricing yet. But usually they just match the MSRP with discounts for cash/multiple purchases.

I will let you use my name. - "Honey it was given to me as a wedding present by this guy I met on TSG"

Those first two stand bags are sweet.  I still have 90 days to return my R7 stand bag so I am hoping they become available stateside.

My dad just arrived as well with my R7 stand bag. :mad:

Duke,

I called up the local TM distributor. They will be having the new "Japan stand/staff bags" in a few weeks. No idea on pricing yet. But usually they just match the MSRP with discounts for cash/multiple purchases.

I will let you use my name. - "Honey it was given to me as a wedding present by this guy I met on TSG"

First the bachelor party suggestions and now this...

Hope your dad had a good trip. You really need to come to visit! Imagine the damage we can do!

I promised my wife that we will be taking our daughter to Anahiem/Disney when school lets out in March. She is turning 6 and it would be the right time. Just make sure you get a weekend free for golf 54 holes(27 a day). I promise to bring exotic Japan stuff only...Shimanos, Katanas, Akiras....Lambanog, Tuba (ask your dad what these are) you won't believe how good the "unknown" Japanese stuff is.