scratch wedges

Godfather1

I am looking for some reccomendations as to what shaft I should use I am either going with the rifle spinner, dg wedge, or nippon 1050. In my irons I am getting the flighted rifle, so should I stay consistent with rifle spinner, or go with nippon which I heard feels great with wedges?

I use the same Rifle frequency in my wedges as I do in my irons. I really like the feel of my Rifle 6.5's in my wedges.

I have been happy with a Dynalite set at 43 lbs on a flexmaster. Trajectory has been excellent. Feel on half shots has very good. I will not change the shaft in my 57 even though I'm now using FCM precision shafts in my irons. The Dynalite shaft is just enough lighter to give a sandwedge excelent balance. Ari did a great job building a wedge that fits my swing

http://www.sgolfclubs.com/

Ask them their current price. It varies between plated and coated finishes, and which shaft you choose. Scratch is truly custom, so you have to check for any possible head finish/shaft combination. However, they are/were going to start selling some of their more popular finish/shaft/sole grind models as non-custom stock models, for a reduced price. I'd check with them to see if they are already doing that or not......

http://www.sgolfclubs.com/

Ask them their current price.  It varies between plated and coated finishes, and which shaft you choose.  Scratch is truly custom, so you have to check for any possible head finish/shaft combination.  However, they are/were going to start selling some of their more popular finish/shaft/sole grind models as non-custom stock models, for a reduced price.  I'd check with them to see if they are already doing that or not......

I just ordered another wedge from Ari. Regarding price as far as I know the non-custom stock wedges will cost what the customs go for now. While the price for the customs will increase by about $100.

Hope I remember that correctly but I'm sure Ari will clarify things.

haribo

I am looking forward to my Scratch wedges when they get here. I have been using the 1050 wedge flex in my wedges as of late and absolutely love them (Zodia and Miura). I am glad to know that I will have the head weights exact so I can get the proper swing weights in the wedges without any adjustment with tip weights or tungsten powder. I am looking forward to the options offered in these wedges.

I have really enjoyed the conversations with Ari and am glad to be the next dealer for Scratch.

Paul

I had Rifles in my Scratch and they were nice, but I got them refinished and put DG S-400s in them and I gotta say i prefer em.