I'd figure he'd go more for Grizzly Beer...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/18/bear...reut/index.html

SEATTLE, Washington (Reuters) -- A black bear was found passed out at a campground in Washington state recently after guzzling down three dozen cans of a local beer, a campground worker said on Wednesday.

"We noticed a bear sleeping on the common lawn and wondered what was going on until we discovered that there were a lot of beer cans lying around," said Lisa Broxson, a worker at the Baker Lake Resort, 80 miles (129 kilometers) northeast of Seattle.

The hard-drinking bear, estimated to be about two years old, broke into campers' coolers and, using his claws and teeth to open the cans, swilled down the suds.

It turns out the bear was a bit of a beer sophisticate. He tried a mass-market Busch beer, but switched to Rainier Beer, a local ale, and stuck with it for his drinking binge.

Wildlife agents chased the bear away, but it returned the next day, said Broxson.

They set a trap using as bait some doughnuts, honey and two cans of Rainier Beer. It worked, and the bear was captured for relocation.

you can always drink 'em pretty but you can't drink 'em skinny... :beer2:  :beer2:  :laugh:

you are so far wrong on that buddy... haven't you ever heard of tequilla?

When I read this I thought it smelled like some sort of pr stunt set-up by the Rainier people.

:laugh: You got that right pete . Long time ago when I was a lot yonger I could drink them pretty and skinny , and in the morning I would have to chew my arm off so I could leave without waking them up :whistle:

One of the reason's I no longer drink :smile2: The other is :money: :laugh:

• 1 month later...