Fourteen at the 2005 Japan Golf Fair!

TourSpecGolfer

standard?pictid={97C9463E-19E3-4FFE-A5B5-C95D63A185EF}&exp=f&moddt=38408.5292512037

standard?pictid={7D050A68-AB8C-41FD-8713-91A178CEF901}&exp=f&moddt=38408.5295727431

standard?pictid={BDA6C6ED-8B8E-4649-9A3B-D063E6EFEEF3}&exp=f&moddt=38409.9625639815

Fourteen Golf has several new products this year with its new wedge line the MT-28 V.2 and also a new 395cc driver called the JC-305.

Check it out guys and enjoy!

Any new irons coming out from them??

I really don't like the writing about the "for discerning golers"~ kinda cheapen the look~ :-)

Maybe they can do one "Fourteen for the Tour Spec Golfer".  That would be cool!

LOL... that would be something~ :surprize:

A friend of mine also attended the show, and he says that Fourteen are the most played / popular wedges in Japan (and on the JPGA), with almost nobody having heard of Zodias. Is this true?

I personally doubt the accuracy of the above statements. :spit:

A friend of mine also attended the show, and he says that Fourteen are the most played / popular wedges in Japan (and on the JPGA), with almost nobody having heard of Zodias. Is this true?

Thats not true, perhaps that was true a year ago but not anymore. Wedge companies come in and out, MOZ had the #1 count in 1999. Fourteen in 03 or 04 ( not sure ) and now from what I hear its the Tourstage X-Wedges. Yeah not many know of Zodia in Japan not many stores carry them.

Thats not true, perhaps that was true a year ago but not anymore. Wedge companies come in and out, MOZ had the #1 count in 1999. Fourteen in 03 or 04 ( not sure ) and now from what I hear its the Tourstage X-Wedges. Yeah not many know of Zodia in Japan not many stores carry them.

X-Wedge? :cool:

Don't you just love the dynamicism of the Japanese market? Perfect if you're a 'ho, but not good at all if you're trying to save :money:

BTW, thanks very much for ALL the pictures Chris!!! :-)