Tour Putters

Sgt_Slaughter

Alright, here's a fun thread. Whoever owns a tour putter, let's see what you got. Post some pics and give us some detail about it. This a chance for you putter oes to show of your tour putters whether it's Scotty, Taylormade, Nike, Gauge.

Show us what you have.

:tsg_smilie_cool: The silver one looks like a real beauty to me.

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought both of these beautiful tp mills softtails. they are being shipped tomorrow. The stainless model is a tour issue, the carbon steel is not but beautiful none the less. I can't wait until they get here.

Really like the goose neck on the Carbon softtail. Where were you able to get these? Jay or Bo?

I was looking at a Fleetwood, but can't make up my mind (or convince myself that I need a new putter again)

• 4 weeks later...

:tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smilie_cool: Ho heaven for putters!!

I love my BB2, :tsg_smiley_embarrassed: however that silver TP Mills looks real good!!

• 4 months later...

Just a little vintage Bobby Grace tour putter. Bobby would only pin the shafts on tour putters and handstamped his name in spots whcih had the most potential for TV exposure. I have played a couple of rounds with this one and, not being a big mallet fan, this putter rocks. It may be mental, but the feel isn't like most aluminum mallets. I like it alot, but it'll wind up on the rack.

Thanks,

LaMont in AZ

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my new one. Ordered it over the weekend from jay. #4 of 4 Tp Mills Center SHaft Prototype

35 inches 360 grams Pics courtesy of my friend Kyle. He has #2 of 4 Don't know if it is going to be a keeper or not as of yet, just wanted to try something new.

-CHRIS-

post-7889-1157935822.jpg

post-7889-1157935837.jpg

post-7889-1157935855.jpg

post-7889-1157935879.jpg

post-7889-1157935895.jpg

Edited by choeppner

• 1 month later...