ITS HERE: Final Version Seida Wedge by YuRuRi !!!

This retail version is geared to the better player with a steeper swing, Its got more heel and toe relief than the proto version shown in many of our pics. It also features a more blunt and rounded leading edge and a milling system thats doesn't take away from the soft Japanese forged steel.

Send me a PM if your interested, These may not be in the pro shop for a while due to the limited amount released at this moment.

345.jpg

333.jpg

307.jpg

316.jpg

342.jpg

How much is it? :tsg_smiley_rambo:

that is quite the grind, my swing is probably too shallow to suit this. Chris do you know if he will come out with a similar wedge with a different grind for the better player with a more shallow/sweeping type swing.

*my one gripe and its minor is the "56" is way to big and blocky. need something a little more subtle like the stamping on the sole

I am awaiting more info from the owner of Yururi about the loft and exact break down of materials etc..

Im pretty sure its only 52/56/60 available.

In regards to wedges for the more shallow swing type Yururi has the Tour Wedge, Original Raw Wedge, and the CNC Gekku wedge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seida Wedge is Released JULY 13th!!!

Here is the skinny:

Loft 52 Lie 62.5 bounce 9 F.P.3.5

Loft 56 Lie 63 bounce 14 F.P. 3.5

Loft 60 Lie 63.5 bounce 10 F.P. 5

Square Groove 8.0x4.0

Material SS (about S10C so it is softer than S25C)

Single Milling on the Face

Sole : Tour Grinding advised by Chris Pierson

Name: Keigekiku SEIDA

Nick name: Football Jersey Wedge

The target is the serious Golfer yet it is very easy to handle. The feeling of impact is very good because it is made of a very soft material.

We were very afraid of its Durability so it has been plated in brushed satin. Its soft material and Plating (Nickel Chrome) and Milling produced an amazing and soft inpact which will give you the control and Spin you need for the shot.

The head's center of gravity is on the high side creating a lower and more accurate trajectory creating lots of easy spin.

055.jpg

056_001.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

001_003.jpg

016_004.jpg

I really like the way the final product has come out. Grind looks awesome and I love the fact the center of gravity is higher making more a lower trajectory. I believe that's so important for a wedge. This product would be a great addition to anyone's bag.

Now that's a wedge! Even us old guys can see what club we're pulling out of the bag without having to doff our single vision prescription sunglasses and squinting like a little kid about to poop. HOORAY for big numbers on all my clubs! 10* bounce on a 60* wedge...very interesting

What's the thinking behind the face progression? Not sure I'm keen on that feature.

Help me out, explain Face Progression?

BTW - I've had this wedge in the bag for 2 rounds. So far, I really like it. Great in the bunkers, very good from the fairways with great feel. Very versatile around the greens. It's still early but it's been a lot of fun so far!

Help me out, explain Face Progression?

BTW - I've had this wedge in the bag for 2 rounds. So far, I really like it. Great in the bunkers, very good from the fairways with great feel. Very versatile around the greens. It's still early but it's been a lot of fun so far!

The specs for the wedge are;

The F.P. figure means Face Progression which is a fancy way of saying "Offset". You don't find the offset too noticeable?

The specs for the wedge are;

The F.P. figure means Face Progression which is a fancy way of saying "Offset". You don't find the offset too noticeable?

I personally do not find the offset too noticeable. I prefer a little offset in my short irons though. Played again today with the 56 and I'm looking for places to use it - love the heel relief around the greens.

I have an EPON X 52 and a Scratch 60 in the bag too - I prefer the feel of the Yururi. I will definitely will be putting a 52 and 60 Yururi in play.

Some may not like the offset, that is why it's great to have choices.

Seida Wedge is Released JULY 13th!!!

Here is the skinny:

Square Groove 8.0x4.0

Material SS (about S10C so it is softer than S25C)

Single Milling on the Face

Sole : Tour Grinding advised by Chris Pierson

Name: Keigekiku SEIDA

Nick name: Football Jersey Wedge

The target is the serious Golfer yet it is very easy to handle. The feeling of impact is very good because it is made of a very soft material.

We were very afraid of its Durability so it has been plated in brushed satin. Its soft material and Plating (Nickel Chrome) and Milling produced an amazing and soft inpact which will give you the control and Spin you need for the shot.

The head's center of gravity is on the high side creating a lower and more accurate trajectory creating lots of easy spin.

055.jpg

056_001.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

001_003.jpg

016_004.jpg

Are the 52 and 60's in stock yet?