Hi, I am a new member although I have been lurking for awhile I decided to come forth and particpate in the fun! I know a few ppl here from FGI where I am also a member and have contributed there for awhile.

I am looking forward to seeing the more high end stuff here, and learning more about it.

Right now I'm playing primarily TM stuff and the bag is in real good shape at the moment, but I'm sure I will become active in the Buy/Sell forum, as I don't keep the same clubs very long.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Here's a quick pic of my current bag:

872336JSmithsBag.JPG

Hi, I am a new member although I have been lurking for awhile I decided to come forth and particpate in the fun! I know a few ppl here from FGI where I am also a member and have contributed there for awhile.

I am looking forward to seeing the more high end stuff here, and learning more about it.

Right now I'm playing primarily TM stuff and the bag is in real good shape at the moment, but I'm sure I will become active in the Buy/Sell forum, as I don't keep the same clubs very long.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Hi new member JSmith1 :) Welcome to the site . We have a truely great mix of members here and I think that you will enjoy yourself .

Nice bag also , I'm jealous already :) If you haven't already found it , there is a image gallary . Do some exploring and you will find some great pics there.

Mike

btw: didn't take you long to find the basement :lol:

Hey Smith, welcome to the coolest golf forum on the web. Everything within reason. Access to the latest and greatest shafts, clubs and workmanship. Good chat, good folks and great golf.

Welcome - to the bottom floor.

Nice bag of clubs -obviusly you were Titty fan before.

Thnx, yes I was and still am but have slowly gravitated toward TM for the moment, as thier TP line really fits my swing.

TM stuff is great in September my bag consisted of a 983K and 690 CB irons. I agreee also that TM equipment fits my swing better also. Just need some nice weather here.

• 1 month later...

Updated and made a few changes to the bag:

TM R510 TP 9.5*, Fuji Speeder 757 stiff

Sonartec NP99 3 wood NV 75-S

TM 19* Rescue Mid TP, Fuju Vista Pro stiff

TM Rac HT'S 3,4

TM 5-PW Rac LT'S, Rifle stiff

TM Rac TP 52*,58*

Bobby Grace MOI 6.4K

Bag is looking pretty set for the season, but you never know, I've said that before. 8O

Welcome JS, nice set, TM's look sharp. 8)

Use the 580 myself and looking at hooking up with the TM RAC Combo's or MB's. :D

Played TList and Mizuno's before and received better results with TMade.

Better speed-rated setup than all others.