Winwin Style

Gaijin_Golfer

I see a lot of WinWin Style headcovers and bags on Ebay and Im just wondering what everyone's opinion is of this company. Some of the designs are pretty cool and Im just wondering if its quality gear thats worth paying a premium for.

Yes we used to sell a lot.

We stopped because of poor quality and they wouldn't fix or replace or discount for the customers inconvenience.

materials were good but workmanship wasn't. They are one of the few companies that don't warranty their own products.

I've owned quite a few of their products (2 bags and numerous headcovers) and currently game one of their magnetic headcovers. I have never had any problems with quality of materials or workmanship. They have some really neat stuff.

Yes we used to sell a lot.

We stopped because of poor quality and they wouldn't fix or replace or discount for the customers inconvenience.

materials were good but workmanship wasn't. They are one of the few companies that don't warranty their own products.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I've owned quite a few of their products (2 bags and numerous headcovers) and currently game one of their magnetic headcovers. I have never had any problems with quality of materials or workmanship. They have some really neat stuff.

They do have some really cool designs. I especially like how they impelement Japanese religion and mythology into some of their designs, especially the maneki neko and the 7 gods of fortune designs.

Edited by Gaijin_Golfer

I gotta say I like them too, but when your the guy stuck with the defect it's not so fun.

If you need it we can get it but you have been warned. Most buyers are happy but there has been 3-4 who are not.

I gotta say I like them too, but when your the guy stuck with the defect it's not so fun.

If you need it we can get it but you have been warned. Most buyers are happy but there has been 3-4 who are not.

I certainly understand your frustaration with them from a business standpoint. Id feel the same way if I were in your position. Im probably going to pick one up off of Ebay and hope for the best.

I see a lot of WinWin Style headcovers and bags on Ebay and Im just wondering what everyone's opinion is of this company. Some of the designs are pretty cool and Im just wondering if its quality gear thats worth paying a premium for.

I think al most all accessories like bags, headcovers etc regardless of brands are made in China nowadays for cost reasons so the QC is pretty much the same. If there is a defect, then it comes down to how the brand manages that and of course some are better than others in this regard.