Who has played a round with a fellow TSGer

Played with other TSG'ers?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Other than those you already knew how many of you have played a round of golf with someone you met on TSG?

• Yes
    • No
    • Willing but haven't had/made the opportunity
    • Wouldn't be caught dead with any of the losers on this site

So out of curiosity, who have you met on TSG and subsequently played a round of golf with? And what is your best story about it...

I read the title all wrong......

My thread my story...

Have now played 2 rounds with Potuna, almost a round with Doc.

The first time, we got paired up with this random doctor from NY. Fairly conservative fellow and about midway through he asked us how Potuna and I knew each other. My response was, "through an online dating service"... The double take and odd stares we got from him for the next couple of holes was priceless... But by the the time we finished our round he was hitting on me, jokingly I hope....

I read the title all wrong......

You think I need a couple of extra spaces between the "a" and the "round"? Or maybe you should stop drinking those UK pints....

Thanks for the laughs, you guys just made my day.

On topic,

I've played with bogeydog and stew, both because of this site.

Greg from St Louis , can't think of his screen name....

Feel like I'm forgetting someone.....

Edit: Do Chris and Tats count??

Best story....

Probably playing with Stew in Japan at a couple of very exclusive CC's at the base of Mt Fuji

An experience I'll not forget.

post-9287-0-63666100-1355865555.jpg

Edited by idrive

i was able to play a round with wayne (4dr.no) in hawaii over thanksgiving. other than that, i haven't seen any members from the arizona area. however, with the winter weather and fantastic supply of courses, i'm quite surprised more tsg'ers don't take golf vacations out here. if anyone ever does, let me know and i can play nearly anytime with enough warning!

I have played with kawika5150 in hawaii,

played with Petethepilot and Edgolf as well.

hmm, shepherd whos a lurker and a at least 4 local members that are members

in TSG as well. i forget their usernames.

id like to play with more of you guys! hopefully me and harry will catch a round some time in april!

Played Dec 2 at Ruffled Feathers (Pete Dye, you SOB!) in Lemont, IL with an old friend, and Baddmnkey (John) from TSG. It was a miracle in and of itself to play in 65-70 degree weather on Dec 2 in suburban Chicago!

Would love the opportunity to play with other TSG members in the future. I will be giving up plenty of strokes to most you guys but I'm a dangerous hustle!

I drive Craig eddydem( today) Vincent

All are Great fellas and golf was good and would happily play with all guys any day of the week

The weekend with Craig was as hard as golf gets at Tasmania best tracks

If anyone wants a game in Tokyo

S email me

I met up with Ara Selai at a driving range in Jakarta when i visited there, but we did not play a round, he is not my type.

Edited by theblake

What is your type?

See what you've started Steve.......... :atsg_logo_anim: dating!! :tsg_smiley_sun:

...........anyway, I've played a round of golf with fellow tsg'ers Daleuk and ukok. The plan was to meet up at the pre arranged golf club and one of us ring the other when we were there, which was a brilliant plan up to the point when my son hid my phone the night before and I couldn't find it. So I went to the course the next day and sat in the bar/restaraunt. Bear in mind we'd never met before, so I had no idea who was who. A member of staff asked if I needed anything to eat/drink, so I just thought I'd spill the beans, told her everything about the planned golf day, and she kindly went off and asked a couple of groups if they were waiting for anyone called Ian. Sure enough she found the right guys and we now plan on meeting up again next year for the annual UK TSG GOLF DAY :tsg_smilie_smile2:

I also had the true pleasure of teeing it up with potuna this year and he is headed here again in May---Chicagoland or SE Wisconsin TSG'ers--come on up/down to Geneva National and play with Pete.

Also, played with gth1017 a few times in Houston who has retired from the hobby of buying/trying/selling but a hellova nice guy and a former + handicap.

...........anyway, I've played a round of golf with fellow tsg'ers Daleuk and ukok. The plan was to meet up at the pre arranged golf club and one of us ring the other when we were there, which was a brilliant plan up to the point when my son hid my phone the night before and I couldn't find it. So I went to the course the next day and sat in the bar/restaraunt. Bear in mind we'd never met before, so I had no idea who was who. A member of staff asked if I needed anything to eat/drink, so I just thought I'd spill the beans, told her everything about the planned golf day, and she kindly went off and asked a couple of groups if they were waiting for anyone called Ian. Sure enough she found the right guys and we now plan on meeting up again next year for the annual UK TSG GOLF DAY :tsg_smilie_smile2:/>

Yep was a good Day and a pleasure to meet fellow TSG'ers

See what you've started Steve.......... :atsg_logo_anim: dating!! :tsg_smiley_sun:

The dating was happening without me, I'm just getting people out of the closet about it...

What is your type?

he has to be a HO! :tsg_smiley_putter2:

...........anyway, I've played a round of golf with fellow tsg'ers Daleuk and ukok. The plan was to meet up at the pre arranged golf club and one of us ring the other when we were there, which was a brilliant plan up to the point when my son hid my phone the night before and I couldn't find it. So I went to the course the next day and sat in the bar/restaraunt. Bear in mind we'd never met before, so I had no idea who was who. A member of staff asked if I needed anything to eat/drink, so I just thought I'd spill the beans, told her everything about the planned golf day, and she kindly went off and asked a couple of groups if they were waiting for anyone called Ian. Sure enough she found the right guys and we now plan on meeting up again next year for the annual UK TSG GOLF DAY :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Awkward blind date :tsg_smiley_heart:

he has to be a HO! :tsg_smiley_putter2:/>

Awkward blind date :tsg_smiley_heart:/>

Lol...

• 6 months later...

Anyone traveling to BERMUDA give me a heads up and I'll be more than happy to play.

Bermuda is one of my favorite places. I would love to play Port Royal again when I have the chance.

:tsg_smiley_sun:Your more than welcome to join me when you return to BDA - we have a deal! PR is my home course! Played Monday Skins and had a very handsome payout.