Machine M2A Converter Custom

wmclarenf1

Withal those alignment lines, seems you can't miss any putts.... Looks great !!

Absolutely sick. Been wanting one of these for a long time!!

How much, if you don't mind me asking?

+1 on the alignment. It was already cool & unique from the back view then the top view reveals the real design purpose.

Its a beauty!

That is a beauty! Love the color scheme! Hope you make a lot of birdies with it.

love the contrast!

mine should be shipping soon.

It matches with your bike Avatar!!! really nice

It matches with your bike Avatar!!! really nice

LOL... I've never observed that but now that you mention it, perhaps that was the subconscious source of inspiration... not my bike anyways... gave that up a long time back and think its too dangerous now... getting old... but the Confederate looks really good and specs wise seems to be not just looks too.

A stunner! Love that copper! Roll 'em well, A !

Looks great & very unique but I have found few who stick with a machine putter. I commend him for breaking the mold and going a new direction but the problem is not solving any of the issues that come along with making putters out of pieces...

It reminds me of adjustable golf clubs, the idea is to modify it yourself but most players don't. I went through this in 2003 when GT was designing his blinker & inserts. The more pieces or screws the more you loose feel and precision especially on faster greens.

We also tested screw & welded necks vs one piece. Its for sure noticeable unless you have an insert so we studied the insert as a fix and found aluminum to work best at hiding it.

To me these are separate parts that when put together become a putter. What's lost is the smooth vibration that reverberates through the head up the neck and into your hands.

Odyssey did a good job with their tungsten parts & faces by using inserts that have an adhesive vs screws. We even researched spin welding but it was way to expensive to setup.