Epon's New Product Release Schedule! 2014

TourSpecGolfer

Come on Chris dont keep us in on the edge :), TSG and Epon are like vodka and tomato juice....! Bloody awesome......!

Would also like to add T introduced me to Epon...good on ya mate :)

Edited by hutchy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That oval badge isn't that great imho and I'm on the fence with the red and white sight lines. Good thing I don't get along with this head shape so I'm okay with that lol

Edited by Kamen

Yes, definitely looks similar to the zen on the face (which I love). I am with Kamen on the oval badge. Spoon or others, any more info on the putter or is it too soon before that comes out? Will this also be general release or a limited edition like the i-33 (to start with) or z:en?

Vanla's pics of the shop and bags are from Golfcraft in Bangkok - they've moved from their old location on Ekkamai road.

Shame no pics of all the iron, hybrid, FW and driver heads in their display case... or all the ready to use/borrow demo clubs :tsg_smiley_drool:

They're good for club building too - and can make ribbed/reminders for your grips too.

Edited by coops1967

So Golfcraft carry those new items now?? Their new location is really near my house.

Yes, on Pattanakarn Rd... plenty of bags on my last visit - and Epon baseball caps etc.

shocking lack of Epon in your long "What's in the bag" list :tsg_smilie_smile2:

• 1 month later...

So whats the verdict, is TSG now back to selling EPON's

So whats the verdict, is TSG now back to selling EPON's

We are so far from agreement on a host of issues.

It's so far beyond stupidity it becomes comedy.

Yes, on Pattanakarn Rd... plenty of bags on my last visit - and Epon baseball caps etc.

shocking lack of Epon in your long "What's in the bag" list :tsg_smilie_smile2:

I drove past it every week on my way to play golf @ Krungthep Kreetha, I might have to stop by and check out sometime soon.

Edited by tokidoki1986

We are so far from agreement on host of issues.

Such a shame...... things can change in business very quickly.... I remain optomistic

We are so far from agreement on host of issues.

Are we talking about Epon or my Ex ???? This sure sounds too familiar !!! :tsg_smiley_sun:

overpriced...example i can get tc 777 fourteen irons new for half of the epon cost and the quality is right there

yeah but they're not Epon.....

overpriced...example i can get tc 777 fourteen irons new for half of the epon cost and the quality is right there

yeah but they're not Epon.....

Both of you guys make good points.

Does the Endo forged $799 USDM Cobra AMP or $999 USDM Callaway X-Forged equal a set of $2K Epons?.. it's the same metal, same machines, same tolerance, factory & staff with Epon you do pay a premium for the name and gone are the days of the $1150 msrp.

I understand the comparison and it comes down to personal preferance.

Do the other Endo forged marques have the same level of weight tolerance?, cann you get the same level of individual finishimg and build tolerances? or do you have to pay extra to get a clubmaker to blueprint etc? can you specify the face angle on driver heads? can you get all the shaft/grip options without going aftermarket?

I've got Epon's, i have confidence in their products, the stuff they come out with interests me.... like no other.... does this make me a mug?

probablly....

But sure their marketing,visibility,strategy seems way off...... but then maybe that's part of their charm.... who needs another TM?

The question was are they overpriced. The answer to that is always It depends on how deep one's pockets are, and that doesn't make you a mug. I love expensive stuff myself!

I doubt your paying double for a factory build and the ability to purchase options.. Your willing to pay double because of the brands image.

Those questions your asking, about weight tolerance, build tolerance, face angles. It's all made the same way for each brand, No magic Epon only elves unfortunately, automated computers "blueprint" everything by weight, heads made in the thousands and the OEM will inspect tolerance after delivery once again.