A-GRIND 440 Driver

Finally a new driver without weight screws! :)

2-Round Review in the blog but based on the below pictures this thing needs an award for it's shape at address and it's face profile for it's size.

XF5A4404-Edit.jpg

XF5A4423-Edit-Edit.jpg

Appearance | it's pretty much perfect and hard to find a driver this size with a better shape anywhere, this photo captures what I'm saying but in person it looks even better, The 9.5* lofts all come with a 1* open face angle standard while the 10.5* is still 0.5* open.
It's matte black finish from crown to sole is smooth with none of the unnecessary dips and cavities and channels most brands try to lure you in with. In the photo below the face is also "just right" not the deepest and definitely not shallow it has a longer heel to toe length than most deep JDM drivers with confidence simply based on it's appearance at address and face on it's tops in my book.

2-Round Review in the blog but based on the below pictures this thing needs an award for it's shape at address and it's face profile for it's size.

XF5A4404-Edit.jpg

XF5A4423-Edit-Edit.jpg

Appearance | it's pretty much perfect and hard to find a driver this size with a better shape anywhere, this photo captures what I'm saying but in person it looks even better, The 9.5* lofts all come with a 1* open face angle standard while the 10.5* is still 0.5* open.

It's matte black finish from crown to sole is smooth with none of the unnecessary dips and cavities and channels most brands try to lure you in with. In the photo below the face is also "just right" not the deepest and definitely not shallow it has a longer heel to toe length than most deep JDM drivers with confidence simply based on it's appearance at address and face on it's tops in my book.

Looks fantastic!

It does look nice. How would you compare it to the t388, Chris?

It does look nice. How would you compare it to the t388, Chris?

388 is for sure smaller with more going on with the shape while the AG 440 I could say has the best shape for a bigger driver.

Performance is very different first its much more forgiving, distance is the same, feel is very different as 388 almost feels foamed. Both reduce spin and send it straight, 388 is lower for sure in trajectory. heel to toe its got much more real estate to hit.

Think I'm gonna have to give this baby a shot. A-Grind bag is growing on me daily.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea... still gotta reahft the original one with a hevier shaft. but feel o nthat is fantastic , this cud be very good i think

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea... still gotta reahft the original one with a hevier shaft. but feel o nthat is fantastic , this cud be very good i think

I also have the original head lying around..What shaft you think would be suitable? Something heavy and short is my idea. I haven't bothered so far mainly because I, oddly you could say, hit the 415 Zero almost worryingly good. Like I'm expecting everything to go pear shaped every time I take it to the course This new AG looks cleaner though, a definite upgrade it seems