Smoked Copper review

RLL33

Just got them today. They look great. Glad I went with the black paint fill. I have some black graphite Accra shafts that are going in these heads.

post-15433-0-82945400-1455324211_thumb.jpost-15433-0-66865100-1455324225_thumb.jpost-15433-0-47193400-1455324233_thumb.jpost-15433-0-88237100-1455324240_thumb.j

Mob too bad your pictures are all backwards. Jk! Looks great!

Thanks. Can't wait for the weather to turn, so I can get outside with these.

Look like they could melt some snow.

Congrats.

Mob those came out great, hope your satisfied and they feel great & wear great for you.

Thanks Chris, now comes the hard part of having to wait to hit them. Taking them today to get shafted.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't have picked a better USDM head, S3s are fantastic to begin with so these are going to be amazing!

Just got them today. They look great. Glad I went with the black paint fill. I have some black graphite Accra shafts that are going in these heads.

attachicon.gifIrons1.jpgattachicon.gifIrons2.jpgattachicon.gifIrons3.jpgattachicon.gifIrons4.jpg

Couldn't have picked a better USDM head, S3s are fantastic to begin with so these are going to be amazing!

Thanks. I hit them a few times before sending them in to get refinished, and I liked the way they felt. I found them to be similar to my Miuras, with a slightly less dense feel at impact.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet!

well.. after a cpl of recent games with newly copper plated heads I gotta say there is a noticeable difference in feel, they are most definitely softer, and the ball seems to "stick" to the face more.

although I cud see no noticeble difference in performance , ( I don't think that the point anyways...)

but for feel........., oh yea.., they are really fantastic which is a really nice thing in winter.

even the reflective glow from the sun isn't an issue. which I thought I might be , but nope.

gotta say if uve got a set of special heads.. getting a GOOD plater to re do them is a fine option if u like soft,

• 8 months later...

Absolutely, love the smoked copper finish! Saw some Vokey's on the TSG site that look sweet.  Next on my list of must have's.