New PRGR Prototype Blade Spotted in on the J-Tour

3 of PRGR's top staffers have changed to these irons Ji Kodaira, Tetsuji Hiratsuka, and Azuma Yano. There is no official name for these yet but they are scheduled to release in August.

They are designed to be easier to turn over and have a lower center of gravity making them easier to hit. The long irons don't have that light cut away those start and 8, 9, and PW.

I will show the new prototype driver tomorrow so stay tuned.

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

geee they are meaty looking beasts they don't look like ur typical micro blades of recent times. bit more like srixon 945 theme.

Chris keen to see if they go back to a more solid and traditional driver design. Someone needs to take the place of Yamaha for solid thumpy player's drivers - would be a good complement to these blades, which I really like (you know I can't get away from the TR500 irons - purity).

the new egg driver is a normal head.

that thing really explodes off the face 10* as well for " normalcy" but I t prefer the previous lower lofted ones they never took hold , everyone got freaked out by 7*, keep saying they don't launch like 7*.. just get a midlow kick shaft and they are rockin. even the stock shaft is good.

for ur swing u wud really enjoy the control of the egg driver.

still in my bag. the original egg with stinger has even taken top spot now

Edited by supo67

its exceptional , and its now uber cheap, play that around brookwater.. ul be the envy of the field